Silk Amino Acids

princessdi

For those of you who use Silk Amino Acids---

Where can you purchase silk amino acids, how do you use them, and how often do you use it?

Thanks.

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
I've heard of lotioncrafters but i've never bought any (yet). Search under ''silk protein" numerous threads about it.
Hth.

sharifeh

lotioncrafter.com

most people put a couple of drops in their conditioners, lotions, and even mascara

dachsies_rule!

I've used the silk aa from Lotioncrafters for about 8 months now. I mix it with my oil i use to seal with every 2-3 days. It gives my hair extra strength. I also spray it on my hair right before a relaxer to protect from double-processing.

My Friend

I've used the silk aa from Lotioncrafters for about 8 months now. I mix it with my oil i use to seal with every 2-3 days. It gives my hair extra strength. I also spray it on my hair right before a relaxer to protect from double-processing.

Do you put yours in the fridge?

Kellum

I got mine from lotion crafters. I put it in my Ayurveda tea spritzes. It does not need to be kept in the fridge. It has perservatives in it. Just keep it a room temperature.

Americka

lotioncrafter.com

most people put a couple of drops in their conditioners, lotions, and even mascara

ITA! I put about a teaspoon in my deep conditioners, leave-ins, my castor oil...just about anything that will not be rinsed out immediately. Otherwise, it is a waste of good product.

princessdi

Can this be used daily or would that be too much. I'm assuming it's more of a moisturizer than a protein. Is that correct?