Silk/Satin Scarfs and Pillow Cases

isawstars

I'm leaving for college in a week and I just realized... I only have ONE silk head scarf and ONE satin pillow case. I saw some scarfs in Stein Mart but they aren't large enough for my head... they don't have silk/satin pillow cases either. And Linen N' Things doesn't either!

I don't like buying things online unless I HAVE to... So ladies please help me out! Where do you purchase your scarfs and pillow cases??? Thanks in advance!

If you're on a budget (and even if you aren't) you don't need to buy anymore. Just wash them in the more before classes, hang them to dry on a towel rack, and they'll be dry when you're ready to go to bed. Just a suggestion.

mzjones said:
If you're on a budget (and even if you aren't) you don't need to buy anymore. Just wash them in the more before classes, hang them to dry on a towel rack, and they'll be dry when you're ready to go to bed. Just a suggestion.
Great idea hun. :up:

Sally's Beauty Supply. I paid $7 for mine. I brought one and went back and got 2 more. They are not real silk but works the same and easy on the pocket.

I bought mine from Wal-mart, too! The scarf was around $2 and the satin pillowcase was $3 and some change. They work great, too. If you can, go check it out, Kristenxdollface! Maybe, you can save some money, too. ;-)

Back