SILKY STRAIGHT touchup pics! (update)

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
Hey ladies. I got my touchup yesterday and updated my fotki.
grin.gif
(link is in my signature) My hair is so bouncy and shiny. I just have to say that my stylist is THE BOMB. What I got done is below.

She gave me a motions relaxer, neutralized then shampooed with Sleek.look.
Deep conditioned with Biolage Conditioning balm.
Set my hair, and dried under the drier.
Then added a little Biosilk Silk Therapy and flat ironed.
She gave me a trim also.

thankyou! She's an AMAZING stylist. When I was there there was this girl with hair down to her waste, and she hadn't combed it for TWO WEEKS!
shocked.gif
It was in a tangled BUSH. I was like "oh. my. goodness. What is she going to do with all that hair!" That girl left there with the most BEAUTIFUL silky straight hair. I couldn't BELIEVE how straight she got it. (Of course, the girl was practically crying with all the tugging during the relaxer!) But it came out amazing! I wish I had a camera so I could post the before and after!

Girl... that is some pretty hair. It's shiney... it's awesome. Thanks for letting us peak at it. I mean it.. it's really awesome.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
beautiful hair. i want that look, i wish i knew a great hairstylist

[/ QUOTE ]

Find a good dominican stylist! My stylist is not dominican, she's Cape Verdian, but she uses the same technique. They're all about using minimal products which will leave your hair light with a lot of body. It takes searching, but I encourage you to ask people that have the look you like.
smile.gif

Jujuboo, thanks for the encouragement. i hope i can find a Dominican stylist in London,I'm going crazy for that look.

If any of yall are in Massachusetts PM me and I'll give you my stylist's number! She'll hook you up! Everyone that I've had go to her get's HOOKED!

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Girl your hair looks GREAT!!!
I can't wait, Im letting the dominicans do my touch-up this tuesday..

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know how it turns out.. we are in the same area ya know. Take pics. Are you going to one of the new Dominican Salons that we posted.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know how it turns out.. we are in the same area ya know. Take pics. Are you going to one of the new Dominican Salons that we posted.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
marie said:
You mentioned your color in the touchup pictures. What color did you use on your hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding
tongue.gif
I don't have any color in it, it's just the natural color of my hair. It's dark brown.

Back