simple routine- IM STICKIN' WITH...

naturaline

gosh im just seeing how much of a pj a really WAS...
i have so many products iv read about them tried but never worked out for me. this no combing that iv been doing is really workin inmy favor and now i know my staples im for-sure gunna stick it them.

simple but sweet:p

1. co-wash wash hair in chunky braids sundays and then again once in the week with asda's own brand camomile and honey conditioner. (if i sampoo firt i use Lush coconut shampoo bar)
***add nexxus headress leave-in to damp hair and cover with scarf. ***

2. i wear my braid out every day But only redo my braids on my wash day.

3. spritz mix of (castor oil, water and camomlie con) and mtg/peppermint on scalp(when i remember lol) with full-head baggie at night- until next wash day.

4. Marc Daniels protein treatment every 3 weeks -feels great.

iv noticed my curls now always look full and bouncy with out the need to redo them.:)

wow im jus so happy LOL:D :D :D

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
sounds good!

how do you do your hair at night? how do you keep your braidout looking nice after waking up in the morning?

brownsugarflyygirl

:D That sounds sooooo wonderful...I cant wait to get there...I am definitely aiming for simplicity...but I am still experimenting with products right now...I think I will find my routine within the next couple of months...

naturaline

Poohbear said:
sounds good!

how do you do your hair at night? how do you keep your braidout looking nice after waking up in the morning?
I dont do anything special at night just spritz and put on the baggies. in the mornings i move the curls round alittle and thats it (i sometimes add a couple of clips or a head band).

naturaline

brownsugarflyygirl said:
:D That sounds sooooo wonderful...I cant wait to get there...I am definitely aiming for simplicity...but I am still experimenting with products right now...I think I will find my routine within the next couple of months...
thanks- yeah i love the ways its so easy right now. youll get there soon- when you find a product that works for you and you love youll be sooo happy too! lol