Since Going Natural

snookes

I think this is a great idea. Because your hair will be stretched out and you should be able to wear your hair this way for a few days.
Yeah that's what I thought coz I don't really care for extentions really. Thanks for that Kammygirl :)

ResultsMayVary

How often do you do protein treatments?

I went natural I tried everything to get my hair moisturized, DCs weekly, co washing, moisturizing daily, aloe vera sprays, MHM, etc. I was stuck at shoulder length for at least two years. Then I tried the hair analysis and learned my hair was over-moisturized and I needed protein to help balance it out and retain moisture.

Since adding protein treatments I have seen much more retention and holds moisture for at least two days (a feat for my hair lol).

HTH!

snookes

How often do you do protein treatments?

I went natural I tried everything to get my hair moisturized, DCs weekly, co washing, moisturizing daily, aloe vera sprays, MHM, etc. I was stuck at shoulder length for at least two years. Then I tried the hair analysis and learned my hair was over-moisturized and I needed protein to help balance it out and retain moisture.

Since adding protein treatments I have seen much more retention and holds moisture for at least two days (a feat for my hair lol).

HTH!
Well before I started my deep conditioning back in February, I had very hard, brittle dry hair even though I did the LOC method, greenhouse effect, aloe & glycerin spritzing nothing worked to get my hair feeling soft or stop the breakage.

So I read the Science of Black Hair book and knew straight away I needed to deep condition which stopped the breakage. And for the past 3 months I have been using the Aubrey Organics GPB & the Giovanni smooth as silk does have a little protien in it too, so I don't think it is that sweetie. But thanks for your input anway :)