Mya's new hair style?

kookysnkream

Mya\'s new hair style?

i know thats not mya's natural hair because i remember it being much much curlier than that. but does anyone know how i can accomplish that hair style mya has now (like the one in the coca cola commerical with common)?

sweetcocoa

Re: Mya\'s new hair style?

I had this pic in my signature for a while...

It looks like a twist out to me...I like this also...maybe someone else knows.

Allandra

If you have relaxed hair, you may be able to obtain this style by doing a twist out or braid out. I'm also thinking that it looks more curly. Maybe a nice roller set with smaller rollers, and then finger comb (just a little) after removing the rollers. BTW, I'm referring to Mya's look in the post above from Sweetcocoa. Can you post a picture of the style that you are referring to of Mya's?

kookysnkream

no i'm referring to the picture in sweetcocoa's post. but i'm transitioning. and i have about 6 inches of new growth and ends are still relaxed. so do u think it would work okay by doing a rollerset?

KinksnCurlz

I think they blew her natural hair straight and gave her a straw set or shirley temple set using small rollers... or they could have used a curling iron with the shirley temple swirly thing attached (i hope u guys know what im talking about b/c sometimes i confuse myself...lol). Isn't that the picture from her cocacola commercial?

kookysnkream

yeah i believe it is the pic from the commerical. and i'm sorry but i dont know what type of curling iron you are talking about. could u please explain?

KinksnCurlz

sorry for the confusion, but there's a curling iron that has this thin spiral metal thingee wrapped around the entire length of the iron. it is not closely wrapped around, it is very loose. i assume it aides in the shirley temple process. i've seen this type of contraption in stores like duane reade, rite aid, cvs and genovese and no, i never bought it b/c i don't curl my hair anymore.

Tammy

You may also try setting your hair with flex-rods that way your curls will be a little more elongated. I too love that look and will be purchasing some flexi-rods this week.