Sistaslick, I need you!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
After reading your articles a countless number of times, I wanted to ask you a question. I'm always referring to them when I'm getting ready to make a purchase for a different shampoo/conditioner. I'm thinking about purchasing some Giovanni products after I use up my CON. What are your inputs on the Giovanni line? I am particularly curious about these products:

Giovanni Spray-in, Leave-on Conditioner, Vitapro Fusion Leave-In Hair Treatment

Giovanni Conditioner, Smooth as Silk for Daily Use

Giovanni Invigorating Shampoo, Tea Tree Triple Treat

Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner, Weightless Walking Treatment
The one in bold: is this a clarifying shampoo? It looks like it has some wonderful ingredients, but I'm wondering if this is considered clarifying? Thanks!!!

Sistaslick

Pm me the ingredients and I'll take a look. I've never actually used that line, so maybe some others can chime in on specific experiences they've had. Most people who speak of the line tend to be happy campers from what I've seen. :lol:

I'll see a pm faster than a post, so pm me anytime.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Are you only looking for reviews from Sistaslick :look:

Oh no, not just from Sistaslick. Anymore is more than welcome to post their reviews. In fact, I would love to hear from anyone who has used these products. I'm giving up my Pantene and Silk Elements after using them up and I am switching to something a little less harsh for my hair. I'll be looking into Aubrey Organics, but I have access to Giovanni's line and I was wondering who here has negative things to say about it.

candy1214

Oh no, not just from Sistaslick. Anymore is more than welcome to post their reviews. In fact, I would love to hear from anyone who has used these products. I'm giving up my Pantene and Silk Elements after using them up and I am switching to something a little less harsh for my hair. I'll be looking into Aubrey Organics, but I have access to Giovanni's line and I was wondering who here has negative things to say about it.

the Giovanni line was so-so IMO. I used the leave-in and it didnt seem to moisturize enough..it's also a bit too watery.

The AO line is awesome!! honeysuckle rose conditioner is great!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I think I will go ahead and try the Giovanni Direct Leave-In when I finish up my other ones. I think I'm going to try Salerm 21 too. I've heard good things about it.