It can't be just me? Anyone else scared to buy products until you check with LHCF?

naturalmanenyc

Re: It can't be just me? Anyone else scared to buy products until you check with LHCF

omg...you have no idea. lol. im always trying to steal my SO's sidekick. He cant understand why i need the internet just to go buy some "hair stuff". lmao.

Sometimes i wind up putting every in my hands down and leaving the store because i couldn't remember what was said about it on the forum or if it's something that looks good i won't buy it until check here first.

Sometimes it's a bad thing though. lol. i have WAAAAY too many things on my shelf right now because of good reviews and i seriously have to stop lol.

lol lol I did this today. I was in Whole Foods market in union square looking at ShiKai brand everyday shampoo & everyday conditioner. I was almost positive that the one I read decent reviews about was the moisturizing shampoo. They did not have that one in stock. The clerk told me that everyday shampoo would be too mild so I should get the color care shampoo, which I picked up. I took the products to the check out (which was ridiculously long) and I ended up putting them back on the shelf.

Turns out it was the wrong item so I'm glad I put them back.

EVERYDAY SHAMPOO
purified water, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel*, ShiKai extract (acacia concinna)**, olefin sulfonate, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA, glycerin (vegetable), salt, panthenol, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance.

MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO
purified water, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel*, ShiKai extract (acacia concinna)**, olefin sulfonate, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA, glycerin (vegetable), panthenol, citric acid, salt, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance.

COLOR CARE SHAMPOO
purified water, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel*, olefin sulfonate, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA, ShiKai extract (acacia concinna)**, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, glycerin (vegetable), amodimethicone, panthenol, glycol
distearate, salt, citric acid, benzophenone-4, ethylexyl methoxycinnamate, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance.

Last edited: