Sleeping in conditioner?

sweetpeadst

Can you sleep in your conditioner?? I am to lazy to rinse it out right now?? I have on my plastic cap and some Motions conditioner!

Dolapo

i do that when im too lazy and i had no mishaps. i just wear a plastic cap and tie on a scarf or wear a satin bonnet or whatever. and also, thats sort of a way to deep condition. when you wake up in the morning, the steam from your scalp with the conditioner will halp condition your hair :)

Mestiza

Sometimes, I do that on purpose. It's a great way for me to give myself a REALLY deep conditioning. When I rinse the next day, my hair feels so moisturized. I'm glad that you asked about it b/c it's time for me to do it, again.

lovelymissyoli

Dolapo said:
i do that when im too lazy and i had no mishaps. i just wear a plastic cap and tie on a scarf or wear a satin bonnet or whatever. and also, thats sort of a way to deep condition. when you wake up in the morning, the steam from your scalp with the conditioner will halp condition your hair :)

You and me both!! :D I just tie a satin scarf around my plastic baggie and go to sleep! If I'm still too lazy to rinse it out, I'll throw on a cap and call it a day until I get back from running errands to rinse my hair! :) So to answer your question sweetpeadst, yes, you can sleep with conditioner. in your hair. Just consider it a REALLY DEEP conditioning treatment! ;)

LadyZ

I was and I am still doing the baggie challenge... and the day before I shampoo. I put conditioner on my pony tail and in the baggie:grin: ... So I am conditioning the ends all day and all night long....:lol:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Mestiza said:
Sometimes, I do that on purpose. It's a great way for me to give myself a REALLY deep conditioning. When I rinse the next day, my hair feels so moisturized. I'm glad that you asked about it b/c it's time for me to do it, again.

Me too. :)

sky_blu

LOL I did the other night and the crunching from the plastic cap didnt disturb my sleep at all. But I am surprised it stayed on.

Dolapo

i usually tie a bandana to make sure it stays on....and its over a plastic cap so i dont need to be scared about wearing a cotton bandana over my hair :)

Honi

There is no board.
I've done this many times and had good results with some conditioners. With others like Keracare I didn't get the same results for some reason.

Desert Skye

I did it before and the only bad thing that happend was that my plastic cap somehow slipped off and i got some conditioner on my pillow case. Other then that my hair was very moisturised.