Slow growing transitioner: Tantrum

blksndrlla

I just need to vent ladies. You don't have to respond, but I am just at a serious point of frustration...

I have been transitioning for 25 LONG months...I measured my hair this morning and I have 9-10 inches of new growth...are you freaking kidding me! I will be transitioning forever at this rate. I will not chop until I am well past APL b/c the SL to APL hump is so difficult to get over.

Every blue moon I get weak and try growth aids...:perplexed I am allergic to sulfur, i am protein sensitive, I get the headaches with MSM and weird dreams, and weight gain with biotin. So, needless to say, I will NOT be trying anything else.

Majority of the time I am fairly healthy. I take a multi EVERY day for my health and take vitamin B. I take small amounts of chorella and spirunila in my green smoothies for health...I don't see any growth benefits.

I bun the majority of the year and only touch heat about 3 times....yet this is all the hair I have. Let's not even talk about the heat damaged section...:wallbash:

How do you stay motivated when everyone around you seems to be just blasting through their hair goals? It will take me ANOTHER 2 years to get to my goal length. I have read where some of you have done that in 7 months. I have stayed focus this long b/c I figure I have to live this time anyways, so I might as well make use of it. That mantra is not working anymore.

Sorry, I just had to vent.

newbeginnings2010

Nothing wrong with venting. If it makes you feel any better, I've been stuck at grazing APL for the last 2 years. I only had one setback too. I'm giving up on the scissors, and I want to try trimming only twice a year to see if it helps. Don't worry! This, too, shall pass! :bighug:

blksndrlla

Nothing wrong with venting. If it makes you feel any better, I've been stuck at grazing APL for the last 2 years. I only had one setback too. I'm giving up on the scissors, and I want to try trimming only twice a year to see if it helps. Don't worry! This, too, shall pass! :bighug:

Thanks for the HUG! back to you...yes, in due time, we will conquer this!