SLS-free Cream of Nature Shampoo Alternative

CAPlush

I just wanted to post a product review for Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. It crept it's way into my regimen, totally relegating my staple moisturizing 'poo, NTM Cream Lather, to "also ran" status. This shampoo is like Cream of Nature without the chemical smell, build up, or itchy scalp. If you are looking for an SLS-free shampoo to incorporate into your regimen, this is a solid bet. I find myself reaching for it for almost every wash these days, and I've finished two bottles without getting tired of it. Also, it has a sweet, coconut-like smell.:)

sweetwhispers

i have used this on and off for a long time now. I lve it. I feel that Elasta QP is one of the most underrated lines IMO

CAPlush

sweetwhispers said:
i have used this on and off for a long time now. I lve it. I feel that Elasta QP is one of the most underrated lines IMO

It just may be. When the DPR-11 did NOTHING to my hair, and the mango butter was too heavy for me, I dismissed the whole line. Now I'm thinking there may be other hidden gems in the line that aren't raved about on the forum.

Babygurl

I was once an extremely faithful Creme Conditioning Shampoo user then one day it just STOPPED working for me, it stopped detangling and softening, I have no clue why. I still try it off and on but it still never works, but when it worked for me it was a GREAT shampoo.

CoCoEspresso

CAPlush said:
It just may be. When the DPR-11 did NOTHING to my hair, and the mango butter was too heavy for me, I dismissed the whole line. Now I'm thinking there may be other hidden gems in the line that aren't raved about on the forum.

I couldn't bring myself to like it either. I think most people complain that products from this line don't work. However, when they are revisited you may like it. I have a full jar of the DPR, but I mixed it in my super conditioning mix and it worked like a charm. I am definitely going to try the poo, though. Does Sally's sell it?

CAPlush

Sally's is really funny about keeping certain products in stock. I know they carry Elasta QP but they don't always keep the entire line on the shelves. I get mine from the BSS.

Babygirl, I wonder what happened:confused: Maybe you got your hands on a bad batch. I got a bad batch of Neutrogena Triple Moisture poo and cond, and it has soured me on the whole line.

MissB

I don't have much luck with the QP conditioners. But, I like the Creme Conditioning Shampoo and the Shampoo for Relaxed Hair. I keep both in stock at all times.

gymfreak336

MissB said:
I don't have much luck with the QP conditioners. But, I like the Creme Conditioning Shampoo and the Shampoo for Relaxed Hair. I keep both in stock at all times.

Me too. I didn't like the conditioners but the shampoo for relaxed hair is great and cheap.