Smooth 'N' Shine Silk Fusion Packets

IndianAngel22

Any reviews on this? Just recieved it in the mail and I'm nervous because I can't find anyone talking about it really?

Tarae

I used one last week. My hair felt really soft, moisturized and strong. I only left it on for about 5 minutes and since my hair felt good, I didn't follow up with a DC.

And it seems to have glitter in it.

gymfreak336

I love this stuff. I have it in a big tub. Rinse well because it has glitter in it. I like being sparkly but not everyone enjoys having disco ball head.

Naturallong81

i had this too in the jar. it was ok. i wouldnt get it again it didnt wow my hair, but girl if you got a sample try it it might agree with u. it didnt hut my hair at all so its worth a try.

Stiletto_Diva

My relaxed hair loved this stuff. It left my hair extra soft and moisturized. My natural could take it or leave it though. I might revisit it just to make sure I used it right on my natural hair. I think the "glitter" is actually particles of pearls, but I could be wrong:look:.

tgrowe

Cool your PJ guns down!!!! (Takes a deep breath and repeats to self..." I WILL NOT BUY ANYMORE PRODUCTS! AND STAY AWAY FROM REVIEW THREADS!)

I've never tried the Critical Repair but I do have the Repair Oil. It can be used as a hot oil treatment or after a poo/condish. It has the consistency like CHI silk infusion. I like it better as a hot oil treatment.

Your Cheeziness

Is this similar to CHI Silk Infusion? I have them both, but haven't used the Shine yet. The CHI was incredible (at first), but after about 2 minutes, my hair got a bit stiff until I applied my leave in.

AsTheCurlzTurns

I've only used it once and I loved it! I would use it again but I haven't been able to find it.
Haven't tried this Silk Fusion line yet, but have seen them in Dollar General if that helps any.

I've only tried the SnS Curl Activator Gel, but with reviews like these, I'm now wondering how the Silk Fusion would work on natural hair.

Allandra

Looks like only SuperGirl has posted about trying it (and she said she likes it).

Please post a review after you try it out. The name makes it sound so yummy.

Essensual

I thought I was going crazy. I've been trying to figure out where all the glitter on my blow dryer comb attachment came from!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I used one last week. My hair felt really soft, moisturized and strong. I only left it on for about 5 minutes and since my hair felt good, I didn't follow up with a DC.

And it seems to have glitter in it.