Snapped? Or Satan?

inthepink

Girls, lately, I find myself constantly saying out loud "What is WRONG with people?"

I am just astounded when I hear about the divorce of a man and woman and then later hear that the man kidnapped his children and killed them and himself (recent news) as well as a woman who may have hired someone to kill her husband.

I do not understand how this happens. How is it that you marry someone and then become divorced and that person just becomes evil? Were they always evil? Did their anger at divorce and losing custody "make" them evil by allowing satan into their hearts?

It's the only explanation that I can come up with. How can someone be all about love and then suddenly, they are a murderer.

I am very analytical and into psychology (as well as a Christian) so when I hear of these things, I think of what a tragedy it is but also I ask why? I wonder what was going on in that person's mind.

I just don't understand. Is it satan?

MoMo

I think there is a very thin line between love and hate and when you open your heart to such hateful emotions, the devil slides right in and does his dirty work. JMO.

janaq2003

look again, 1 john 2:16-17 talks about how the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. Hence, the things we see and hear about daily. Sad isn't it?

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Definitely satan, and definitely snapped!

Also a lack of 'coping' skills'. People have exceeded their limitations in scoping effectively with life and with those they are involved with.

There only messages they get come from the media, which only fuels the anger, frustrations, and it teaches them that violence is the method to deal with an unwanted situation.

satan has planted 'his' solution into their hearts little by little until birth is given to it. First the motive, premeditation, then the actual act itsself.

People do not have peace in their lives. The Peace of God is missing and they in turn miss how to handle life and loved ones. This is why God says to commit our cares unto Him; to allow Him to avenge our enemies. To pray unceasingly and to keep our minds stayed on Him and it will give us perfect peace.