So I Got My Hair Colored *pics*

I do exactly what I've been doing. I just added oloplex and switched to a line specifically for damaged hair. Honestly I bleached heat damaged hair, it should be straw right now breaking off 24/7 and it feels the exact same way it did before I bleached. Oloplex is the TRUTH. Hopefully it's consistent in saving my hair!
You should get the high lights though. Life's too short not to do what you want, especially something as small as high lights!!

Sounds good, thanks for responding, I'm going to check out Olaplex.

Sounds good, thanks for responding, I'm going to check out Olaplex.

Yes! Oh and I just did an ACV rinse (1/4 ACV & 2 cups of cold water) and I did it after I co washed and my curls bounced back and my frizz was gone and my ends closed!! I swear by those now as well lol

Thank you!! You're colored as well too. Do you ever stare in the mirror and wonder if it goes with your skin tone? My aunt just admitted that it made me look older lol

Yep, I am...I am always worried about skin tone- definitely! It's funny, my darker hair makes me look older...or so I've been told! I think you look great!

Gorgeous! I want to color my hair so bad! But ise scared. Maybe next spring. I'm PSing all summer.

Back