So I took my braids out on youtube. I'm transitioning and the thickness is incredible

ThePerfectScore

I had my hair cornrowed up for the week of finals because I did not have the mental capacity to deal with it. So I decided to do an impromptu braid out on camera.It's quite evident that I need to cut my relaxed ends. They are so straggly and sad, but it's hard for me to let go of the length... :ohwell: But I mean I always wear my hair up, so I don't know why I'm holding on to the length. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3gkIyeLxDQ
^^here's the video... there are pics of my cornrows at the beginning... the last time I had my hair braided I was 10.... I loved it, except when it started to itch haha. I was doing the pat.

Transitioning is not so bad....... I just need to let go of those relaxed ends.....

Blog pictures of braids http://theperfectscore-zia.blogspot.com/2009/12/braids-braids-braids.html

Last edited:
Re: So I took my braids out on youtube. I'm transitioning and the thickness is incred

I think your braidout came out really nice! I liked your hair pinned up with the rhinestone headband at the end of the vid. You and your roomie Victoria are so cute, remind me of my best friend and myself:grin:

Re: So I took my braids out on youtube. I'm transitioning and the thickness is incred

I think your braidout came out really nice! I liked your hair pinned up with the rhinestone headband at the end of the vid. You and your roomie Victoria are so cute, remind me of my best friend and myself:grin:

thanks! I just met her this year... I was randomly assigned housing.... I love her! She is like my long lost sister... we are best friends.....I really lucked out....

And thanks... I am totally loving the braid out... I think I'm going to get a nice hair cut for my 21st birthday to get the majority of my relaxed ends off and then do braid outs all the time. I love the fullness in my natural hair. I hope my natural hair looks similar to my braid out... I can't wait to see my real texture.

LMFAO she looks like was FORCED against your will lol. lol I love her. I liked when you did her makeup too! Kute!

LMFAO she looks like was FORCED against your will lol. lol I love her. I liked when you did her makeup too! Kute!

too me she looked high.... hahaha but she like wanted to be on camera instead of studying haha

Your hair looks very nice and soft

Your hair is so pretty. You two remind of my best friend and I.

Back