So I used Silk Elements Lye Last Night

MizaniMami

You hair looks the bomb! And I can tell it did grow. I think it doesn't look like it because you have a little bit of a curl/bumb on your latest pic verses your other one when you were very straight. Good job and I noticed that you gained some impressive thickness!

LaNecia

I was finally able to get in and view your photos (the MIS Department blocked Fotki links, photos, all of it!) :mad:

Your hair looks GREAT!! Whatever you've been doing, keep doing it, the thickness and additional length is OBVIOUS! :up:

I think I'm trying this relaxer if I can get it in lye from Sally's.

secretdiamond

You hair looks great KhandiB! You'll be at BSL in no time! :yep: I can't wait to finally try the SE lye for coarse hair. I'm hoping it'll be one I can FINALLY settle on.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

looking good girl, your hair has grown and I see the thickness also :grin: keep it up and you'll be @ BSL by 12/06.
MizaniMami said:
You hair looks the bomb! And I can tell it did grow. I think it doesn't look like it because you have a little bit of a curl/bumb on your latest pic verses your other one when you were very straight. Good job and I noticed that you gained some impressive thickness!

Tee

Looking very nice Khandi. I see the thickness and growth. I think you will make it by 12/06. (BSL)

jasmin

It's growing..growing out and looking full. After it does that you can usually see more length the next touch up.