So Let Me Tell You About WEN!!!

janeemat

janeemat, Wen was the product that sent me searching for LHCF. I used it for a few months and loved it for the same reasons you do. But then I started getting breakage. :ohwell: Good thing I came here- I found out that I was probably over-moisturized. Started using Aphogee 2 min as a prepoo and never looked back. One thing I've been doing since last fall is combining the moisture and protein when I'm in a rush. So, instead of Aphogee, I put some Wen in a little tub, add a squirt of Nutrine Garlic cond., and a squirt of Neutral Protein Filler. Hair feels great afterward, clean and strong, and hardly any shedding (which is big to me cuz I'm a shedder).
This good to know because it is very moisturizing. I can see it eventually causing problems meaning moisture overload. I still plan to do my weekly protein treatments using my Kenra reconstructor. I will also clarify and do a hardcore protein treatment when needed.

Carrie A

I recently ordered it online. I got coconut mango and the 613. I tried the mango and well I think it was just ok. I tried the 613 and that I liked much better. I'll be washing again tonight. It's just that I was hoping to say "Wowzers!" and I haven't had that experience yet.......... What.am.I.missing?

janeemat

I recently ordered it online. I got coconut mango and the 613. I tried the mango and well I think it was just ok. I tried the 613 and that I liked much better. I'll be washing again tonight. It's just that I was hoping to say "Wowzers!" and I haven't had that experience yet.......... What.am.I.missing?

I was really afraid to change my regimen since things have been going so good this year. I have really found what my hair likes and that is Kenra hair products, ceramides conditioners and It's a 10 keratin leave in. But I will say that I have no regrets trying Wen. It was the "Wowzer" for me! I will use it as a cowash deep into my stretches. On the past Sat I deep cond with Kenra Platinum Recovery Mask Rescue and Repair and my hair was just in awe at 9 wks post relaxer....I can't give this up:nono:. Maybe you should try the Sweet Almond.