WEN Flavors...Is there really a difference?

JJamiah

I used to feel unable to justify it...but I can't see myself without it now..

Like Pringles, once my curls pop it couldn't stop..

PJaye

I just recently fell on the Wen bandwagon!!! I bought the Fig and I like it!!! I still use regular shampoo 1x week to prevent buildup but it's great as a conditionner and cowash. I find that my curls are more defined when I use Wen :) . Thanks to a youtuber, I just purchased December's TSV from QVC which is a nice giftset that includes all 4 seasonal scents (16 oz each) plus the pomegranate (16 oz) for 79.96$ Can't wait to try them!!!

Now, for those used to purchase Wen, was there a sale last year in december for the 613?? Thanks for replying

hola_lo2002

How were you able to do that? Details, por favor.

SunnyHoney

DDTexlaxed said:
You wen chicks are hard core. I can't justify spending that kind of $ for one product.:nono:

I was just about to say that's a steal for Wen. Seriously? 5 bottles at 16oz for $80? it's usually $30 bottle. So that's almost a bottle and a half for free!

But I hear you, DDTexlaxed, there was a time I would have thought that was bananas, too...and then I tried it for myself...and the rest is history. Now, I gotta go find that deal before they sell out.

InBloom

In my new-growth
I took the WEN plunge and purchased the Sweet Almond Mint because it's what they had at Sephora.

I didn't like my outcome..gave me more tangles that I expected.

I now use it as a body wash and/or shaving cream.

Because of my first experience with Fig long ago and my recent experience with SAM, I don't think I'll be trying any other flavors of WEN.

chocolat79

Has anyone tried the Wen Tea Tree?? I'm asking because my coworker just gave me an entire unopened bottle.