SO saw my baggy under my half wig lol lol!!

ajoyfuljoy

I washed and conditioned my hair on Saturday morning. I've had a full weekend so I just put a shower cap over it and stuffed it all under this really cute deep Spanish wave half wig I have and put a cute French looking hat on it.

I thought I was working it all weekend. I noticed that a couple of times the shower cap seemed to slip from underneath the snug-fitting half wig but I would just shove it back under there anyway.

So a couple of hours ago, I'm sitting across the table from my SO, I'm facing the sun. He looks at me and says, "Do you have a jerry curl bag on under your half wig?"

I was like :blush:. I've known him for a long time now so I'm beyond those initial super embarrassed feelings that you feel when you are getting to know someone.

So I just said, "Well I guess the gig is up." And I went home and rinsed out the condish and set my hair for a braid out :lachen:

:wallbash:[ I like that thats funny

quote=ajoyfuljoy;7981757]I washed and conditioned my hair on Saturday morning. I've had a full weekend so I just put a shower cap over it and stuffed it all under this really cute deep Spanish wave half wig I have and put a cute French looking hat on it.

I thought I was working it all weekend. I noticed that a couple of times the shower cap seemed to slip from underneath the snug-fitting half wig but I would just shove it back under there anyway.

So a couple of hours ago, I'm sitting across the table from my SO, I'm facing the sun. He looks at me and says, "Do you have a jerry curl bag on under your half wig?"

I was like :blush:. I've known him for a long time now so I'm beyond those initial super embarrassed feelings that you feel when you are getting to know someone.

So I just said, "Well I guess the gig is up." And I went home and rinsed out the condish and set my hair for a braid out :lachen:[/quote]

Kirei

The funniest part is that he referred to it correctly as a half wig! Bawhahahahah...

You're back!!!!!!!!!

Hey OcoLove!!! I tried to start a thread asking about folks that turned up missing and it got locked! :lachen:

Glad you're back!

Op, funny story....LOL

SelahOco

You're back!!!!!!!!!

Hey OcoLove!!! I tried to start a thread asking about folks that turned up missing and it got locked! :lachen:

Glad you're back!

Op, funny story....LOL

Whew, I bet that was a good thread. What them hef-fas say about me :drunk: