Just Wanted to Share----- My Half Wig Pony (**pics**)

SelfStyled

Soooo cute Bumbl! You look adorable.

It is very easy to do ladies. First leave the perimeter of your hair out all the way around your head. Don't leave out too much, just enough to cover the line of demarcation between the half wig and your hair. Next, put on the half wig. I bobby pin mine on, just like Bumbl. Then comb your hair over the demarcation line. I wear a silk scarf for like 15 min. That is all. The last picture in my siggy was done with a half wig.

bumblb87

Soooo cute Bumbl! You look adorable.

It is very easy to do ladies. First leave the perimeter of your hair out all the way around your head. Don't leave out too much, just enough to cover the line of demarcation between the half wig and your hair. Next, put on the half wig. I bobby pin mine on, just like Bumbl. Then comb your hair over the demarcation line. I wear a silk scarf for like 15 min. That is all. The last picture in my siggy was done with a half wig.

Im on my break lol..... SelfStyled said it all!!!! :yep:

bumblb87

Very cute! Do you wear it as a wig too or just as a pony for now? What kind of wig is it. Details please.

I had originally wore it down, I can show you how it looks down later..... and I can tell you the brand later cause I cant take it off right now lol... have to head back to work but its synthetic and cheap, any wig will work.... It was crinkly and fake looking so I had put it in the closet (literally lol) but I straightened it on 120 degrees and it looks alot better....

LivingDol1

wow, i'm inspired to go buy a half wig (or two) now! your hair looks so believable! first ateeya's video and now this...!!!

alrighty, it's time to go shopping this weekend!

MA2010

That looks great OP! Very natural too!

I had to do a double take when I clicked on the first pic. I screamed out loud "Is that a picture of ME........lol?"

I rarely find ladies that look like me but we could be TWINS from that profile pic you posted. Even my coworker agreed :yep:

c*c*chic*

it looks great! oh hunny you have to share the brand and model number! Im ordering wigs 2nite! lol

bumblb87

it looks great! oh hunny you have to share the brand and model number! Im ordering wigs 2nite! lol

Its a Motown Tress half wig, 1B..... I couldnt even begin to guess the model number... Id have to look back at the BSS, but I would say go with whatever wig you see that matches yr hair the best