Sofn’free GroHealthy Milk & Olive?

sweetdreams23

Saw this at my local beauty supply store and was curious to see if any one else has heard of it...and have used it.

I didn't purchase it, (although a nice size jar was about $5)...I'm trying to curb the inner product junkie in me...and have promised myself to only purchase products that's actually worth the dime...(my product graveyard is full of wasted items).

Anyways...reviews?

419tVsXfxuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Saw this at my local beauty supply store and was curious to see if any one else has heard of it...and have used it.

I didn't purchase it, (although a nice size jar was about $5)...I'm trying to curb the inner product junkie in me...and have promised myself to only purchase products that's actually worth the dime...(my product graveyard is full of wasted items).

Anyways...reviews?

419tVsXfxuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

dang....I'll take that as a no.:sad:

Oh well. One day when I'm experimental I'll try it and report on it.

sweetdreams23 said:

Anyways...reviews?

I tried it. It made my hair soft and moist. I really like the cool feeling it gave my scalp.

it's on the protein side so I leave it but you may like made my she's hair dry she's relaxed I'm not both think it sucks but I didn't try it

I purchased two of the small packets to experiment... we shall see. I'll post my reaction to it when I finally do it.

i have it it smells soooo good i used it maybe once or twice i didnt leave my hair the softest so i just threw it into my stash pile

I've used it. It's a protein treatment. It's really strong too. It makes my eyes sting when I put it on.

Back