Soft & Beautiful extend a perm kit

levette

I had seen this advertised in Black Hair Sophisticate so today I stopped by the beauty supply store and picked up a kit for $6.00. It is supposed to be non-chemical and softens your new growth which I am desperately in need of. Has anyone here on the board used this product?

I plan to wash my hair later tonight to try out this product. I will report back my results good or bad.

Ashee

I love this thing. Ii get the hair soft & you don't have to use heat on your hair but don't expect bone straight hair, just manageable curls if used without the heat.
That's what it's supposed to do, relax the curls enough to comb & not break!!:yep: :thumbsup:

xippy

I was thinking about this very product yesterday. Now that I hear it works, I'm going to get it this weekend!

rosie

IS this a permament softening of the curls?

Or is the conditioner/shampoo so good that it softens the hair.

I have been wanting to flat iron my allnatural hair lately. I have 4b hair. I wonder if by using this can I get a good press with the flat iron with out damage.

Hmmmmmm.

levette

Well, I did try the product. My hair feels softer, but I fell asleep last night and did it this morning prior to going to work. But to me, my hair still looks like I need a relaxer for my roots. I am going to try and hold out about 2 more weeks maybe before I get a relaxer.

Diane71

I tried S&B perm kit and after using it according to the directions, my hair was a tangled mess. I have never had such horrible results with a product. After drying my hair was dry and crispy like bacon. I had to soak my hair in coconut oil and shampoo it out with CON to get my hair pliable and soft again...whew! never again. My hair is so stubborn when it comes to certain products.

Album in construction: http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/

Starian

See? Your hair laughed at it too!
Diane71 said:
I tried S&B perm kit and after using it according to the directions, my hair was a tangled mess. I have never had such horrible results with a product. After drying my hair was dry and crispy like bacon. I had to soak my hair in coconut oil and shampoo it out with CON to get my hair pliable and soft again...whew! never again. My hair is so stubborn when it comes to certain products.

Album in construction: http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/