Some new pics

Guapa1

Just uploaded some new pictures of myself and others at the NP.com meet from August and September.

Have uploaded a new style I've been wearing plus some pics of other nappys.
/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif
Enjoy

cornrows are pretty. your hair looks so healthy and thick, and your really creative with styling.

Thanks ladies. Den1 you should come to a meet sometime. It would be lovely to see you.

Ooooh Guapa, I'm only just beginning to have fun with my hair without extensions so guess where I'll be going when I need ideas. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

Love your dos. All of them. /images/graemlins/up.gif And it looks like you guys had fun (NP meeting). I like how you captured the different naptural hairstyles. Very nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks ladies. Den1 you should come to a meet sometime. It would be lovely to see you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank-you whereabouts are the meetings held: is it in London?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank-you whereabouts are the meetings held: is it in London?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep they are usually in Soho.

sascha we really did! The first one we went out clubbing, and it was obvious Hypnotizze and I didn't learn anything at school because we were singing EVERY song word for word! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

The second one, I didn't make it out to the club, but in the restaurant we had a competition about hair, and Theomozo bought in really cute little prizes like keyrings and nail files and hair bands (sexycurl had the cheek to complain they weren't satin). We had a blast!
Thank you to all the ladies that have complimented my hair, on here and in my journal. Anyone who doesn't have one please please make one. Especially if you don't have the support from family and friends. It does wonders for your confidence. Honestly.

Nonie you go ahead and play /images/graemlins/weird.gif I wear my hair in twists 98% of the time, but there are times you just need to experiment!

Back