Are you afraid someone will find your NSFW hair pics?

lovelymissyoli

Ladies,

I've seen some pretty "Not Safe for Work" hair pics while browsing through Fotki albums. I was wondering, are any of you ladies afraid that someone will be browsing on your computer and stumble upon your hair pics (in particular the ones where you're just out of the shower or other *compromising situations*)?

I ask because I don't delete most of the photos that are uploaded on my computer of my hair. When I took my laptop on vacation with me this past summer someone looked through all of my pics --- I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE :yep:...:nono:. I know this person probably thought I was psycho for even taking pictures of my hair, but there were ones that shouldn't have been looked upon --- which is why I block out certain things in my photos.

So...what do you ladies do to protect yourselves? Do you delete the photos after you've uploaded them? Or, do you not even care?

STLCoverGirl

Ladies,

I've seen some pretty "Not Safe for Work" hair pics while browsing through Fotki albums. I was wondering, are any of you ladies afraid that someone will be browsing on your computer and stumble upon your hair pics (in particular the ones where you're just out of the shower or other *compromising situations*)?

I ask because I don't delete most of the photos that are uploaded on my computer of my hair. When I took my laptop on vacation with me this past summer someone looked through all of my pics --- I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE :yep:...:nono:. I know this person probably thought I was psycho for even taking pictures of my hair, but there were ones that shouldn't have been looked upon --- which is why I block out certain things in my photos.

So...what do you ladies do to protect yourselves? Do you delete the photos after you've uploaded them? Or, do you not even care?

Bwahahaha,:lachen: this is one of my biggest fears, I think if someone really wanted to find them they could. That's part of the reason why I changed my screenname on here and myspace, I know it's not fool proof but at least it puts up a few roadblocks.

I try not to show much skin or anything like that, occassionally I get lazy and don't feel like editing. If someone is that nosy, oh well, there's not much I can do about it. I am thinking about taking all the pics out of my album that show my face, but like I said earlier...I'm too lazy for that at this juncture in time, lol.

caribgirl

:lachen::lachen:People are so nosy aren't they! I know that some think I'm totally crazy about my hair but forget what they think. If you have your fotki "opened" then God only knows who will run across it- esp. if they know your screen name and they google it- more than likely your fotki will pop up. I really try to take hair pics that don't reveal a lot of my skin.

bbdgirl

Ladies,

For privacy's sake and your own protection you igh want to get and external hardrive and down load your pictures there or much simpler use a password so that your computer cannot be accessed unless they know the password. dont make the password to easy either, just something that is memorabele to you.:yep:

trini_rican

I had my computer tech guy at my house fixing my laptop and totally forgot that I uploaded photos of my hair (I wear a protective style) I had the screen saver on alternating photos and I'm most certain he saw them because he looked so uncomfortable when I came to check on his progress on getting the network going:lachen::lachen:that's when I saw the photos alternating between my protective style, and my hair photos :lachen::lachen: I was :lachen:so embarassed...I just tried to act like nothing was different. :ohwell:

silverlotus

For privacy's sake and your own protection you igh want to get and external hardrive and down load your pictures there or much simpler use a password so that your computer cannot be accessed unless they know the password. dont make the password to easy either, just something that is memorabele to you.:yep:

Ditto. All my pics are on an external hard drive that I keep to myself. Nobody touches my laptop but me either, unless I am present. I don't like having my privacy invaded. :nono:

Leslie_C

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I had to LOL at this because my laptop was broken and I was using a borrowed one from my school temporarily (my program is online so they will loan u a pc if u need one). Well low and behold I had some pics of my hair on there and something happened where the computer stopped letting me log in and I couldnt get back on there to erase my stuff. I was mortified when I turned it in because I thought the people were going to find the pics and think Im a weirdo for taking pictures of my hair.:spinning:

*Muffin*

I know what you mean. I used to be embarrassed that someone would look on my phone and find my hair pictures (because I used to use my camara phone as a means of taking progress photos). After I uploaded them I would erase them from my phone immediately. As of right now, though, pretty much everyone knows of my hair obsession, so I don't really care who sees the pictures or not. I'm not the only one who uses my computer at home, and a lot of times I leave my uploaded hair pics where they can easily see. They used to make fun of me for it, but now they've grown used to it and even help me take progress pictures! But as for out of the shower pics, I would erase those immediately for fear someone would find them :blush:!

Leslie_C

I had my computer tech guy at my house fixing my laptop and totally forgot that I uploaded photos of my hair (I wear a protective style) I had the screen saver on alternating photos and I'm most certain he saw them because he looked so uncomfortable when I came to check on his progress on getting the network going:lachen::lachen:that's when I saw the photos alternating between my protective style, and my hair photos :lachen::lachen: I was :lachen:so embarassed...I just tried to act like nothing was different. :ohwell:

OMG this is cracking me up!:lachen:

MariposaSexyGirl

speaking of this I need to edit my fotki to have a password and I need to edit a picture that got me in my Hanes underwear. Sorry if anyone had to see that I just got lazy.

Incredible1ne

I upload all my pictures and delete them from my computer. I don't take many NSFW pics because my hair isn't long enough to do that at this point.

lovelymissyoli

I finally decided to lock up my personals. I don't know why it took me so long. I just figured that no one would access my laptop but myself. Boy was I wrong!

silvergirl

to me, my out of the shower pics arent nsfw. its just my back/torso,. so i dont see it as a big deal. if it was it would have been password protected. i havent seen anything in anyones fotki that "I" would consider nsfw... but thats just me.