Someone Has Been Falsely Accused--Don't Be Afraid, God Will DEFEND You!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
You've not getting sleep; you're scared, anxious and worried about proving yourself innocent.

I have absolutely no idea who you are, but God knows you and He knows your 'false accuser' and they will not prevail over you.

They will not prevail.

In Jesus' Holy and Righteous Name, they will not prevail. You will NOT be further implicated. You will not be condemned, nor will the lies that have been set against you bear into your God Given Destiny. You will not miss a minute of your timing of where God has ordained you to be.

You WILL be vindicated and the lies will be proven wrong.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Give ear to my words, O Lord,
Consider my meditation.
Give heed to the voice of my cry,
My King and my God,
For to You I will pray.
My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord;
In the morning I will direct it to You,
And I will look up.

For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness,
Nor shall evil dwell with You.
The boastful shall not stand in Your sight;
You hate all workers of iniquity.
You shall destroy those who speak falsehood;
The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy;
In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple.
Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies;
Make Your way straight before my face.

But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them;
Let those also who love Your name
Be joyful in You.

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous;
With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

-----Psalm 5:1-12 NKJV

Be at peace; for God has reversed the lies away from your life.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.

JaneBond007

Amein. This happened to me. My name was horribly maligned by my husband and his "friends" because I left him and he wanted to shift blame and save his image. Family rejected me all over the place. As a result, we were alone and marginalized, even with close family. They believed it. I was so hurt because I know what I'm made of. G-d instilled in me to be silent. In the end, my good name was restored. It had gotten so bad, the priest said, "we forgive you," at the funeral service. Of what? But soon thereafter, with the witness of another priest and dear brother who was kind to our family, my good name was restored and he realized that I was not the person he made me out to be.

The reason I am giving you this story is that I want you to hold onto G-d and what He is telling you. He is your defender. Wait on Him and He will deliver you. I am testimony of that! G-d bless and keep you.

Shimmie

Staff member
Amein. This happened to me. My name was horribly maligned by my husband and his "friends" because I left him and he wanted to shift blame and save his image. Family rejected me all over the place. As a result, we were alone and marginalized, even with close family. They believed it. I was so hurt because I know what I'm made of. G-d instilled in me to be silent. In the end, my good name was restored. It had gotten so bad, the priest said, "we forgive you," at the funeral service. Of what? But soon thereafter, with the witness of another priest and dear brother who was kind to our family, my good name was restored and he realized that I was not the person he made me out to be.

The reason I am giving you this story is that I want you to hold onto G-d and what He is telling you. He is your defender. Wait on Him and He will deliver you. I am testimony of that! G-d bless and keep you.

Thank you for sharing this. We may never know who has encouraged by your testimony, however your sharing makes an impact of courage on their faith.

felic1

Very interesting. Word of knowledge on the hair board. I have been caring for my parents for about three years. My siblings ran for cover. I was pretty alone. I was with them approximately 11 hours a day. My life fell by the way side. I just could not handle putting them in a nursing home. They did not show up to do anything for mom in the house until a judge said he was putting them out. I had to apply for guardianship to get mama in assisted living. It has been a mess. I am supposed to be the bad guy.
Why am I crying? They abandoned me. Now that we have tough things to do, everything is my fault. No one else wanted to take care of mama. I was not the favorite. I was the bottom of the rung. You know that icon, where someone pulled the hole in after them?:dighole: That was them, Now everything is my fault. I really cannot help that they refused to show up saying they had a life. I was like someone left for dead after a mugging. What else could I do? Pray for me!:nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
Very interesting. Word of knowledge on the hair board. I have been caring for my parents for about three years. My siblings ran for cover. I was pretty alone. I was with them approximately 11 hours a day. My life fell by the way side. I just could not handle putting them in a nursing home. They did not show up to do anything for mom in the house until a judge said he was putting them out. I had to apply for guardianship to get mama in assisted living. It has been a mess. I am supposed to be the bad guy.
Why am I crying? They abandoned me. Now that we have tough things to do, everything is my fault. No one else wanted to take care of mama. I was not the favorite. I was the bottom of the rung. You know that icon, where someone pulled the hole in after them?:dighole: That was them, Now everything is my fault. I really cannot help that they refused to show up saying they had a life. I was like someone left for dead after a mugging. What else could I do? Pray for me!:nono:

felic1 :grouphug2:

Dearest one, you can believe that God has seen your heart and your labour and He is carrying you through this. You are loyal in heart and soul and you are in obedience to one of God's highest commandments, 'To honour thy mother and thy father."

The truth of it all, lies in the heart of God and He is your vindication. The life and the love which you have given your parents when no one else would will not go unrewarded.

You are the one at the top. You are the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath.

:flowers:

Dearest Felic1... :kiss:

Here the heart of God the Father speaking these words to you...

But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
Hebrews 6:9-10

You are not forgotten for your labours of love. God sees and hears the very whispers of your heart. He is rewarding your love with love beyond you have ever known.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

southerncharm

You've not getting sleep; you're scared, anxious and worried about proving yourself innocent.

I have absolutely no idea who you are, but God knows you and He knows your 'false accuser' and they will not prevail over you.

They will not prevail.

In Jesus' Holy and Righteous Name, they will not prevail. You will NOT be further implicated. You will not be condemned, nor will the lies that have been set against you bear into your God Given Destiny. You will not miss a minute of your timing of where God has ordained you to be.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Consider my meditation.
My King and my God,
For to You I will pray.
And I will look up.

Be joyful in You.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.

WOW, boy did I need this, I really did you just don't know what I've been going through it's been yrs, trying to keep my mouth shut so I won't break up some one's else home & marriage(they have a child), or just let her lie her way out of it & make me look like the liar, but there's so much more.

that's why in the other post some one asked what song was in your spirit, I posted TELL ME HOW LONG- THE CANTON SPIRITUALS, & then you posted this(lol).

there's NOTHING strange about this. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU , I NEEDED THIS.

Shimmie

Staff member
WOW, boy did I need this, I really did you just don't know what I've been going through it's been yrs, trying to keep my mouth shut so I won't break up some one's else home & marriage(they have a child), or just let her lie her way out of it & make me look like the liar, but there's so much more.

that's why in the other post some one asked what song was in your spirit, I posted TELL ME HOW LONG- THE CANTON SPIRITUALS, & then you posted this(lol).

there's NOTHING strange about this. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU , I NEEDED THIS.

southerncharm, I asked the Lord for scripture.

:flowers:

Don’t be afraid or ashamed and don’t be discouraged. You won’t be disappointed. Forget how sinful you were when you were young; stop feeling ashamed ...

The Lord All-Powerful, the Holy God of Israel, rules all the earth.
He is your Creator and husband, and he will rescue you.

---Isaiah 54:4-5 CEV

:Rose:

You will be built on fairness with no fears of injustice;
every one of your worries will be taken far from you.

----- Isaiah 54:14 CEV

Be not discouraged. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

LovingLady

Thank you ladies for sharing your testimonies and offering words of encouragement. :Rose:

I am currently being falsely accused but I am being still because I know He is God.

I would like to share this video with you ladies, I hope it proves some words of encouragement: Why did God choose me?

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you ladies for sharing your testimonies and offering words of encouragement. :Rose:

I am currently being falsely accused but I am being still because I know He is God.

I would like to share this video with you ladies, I hope it proves some words of encouragement: Why did God choose me?

This is beautiful Abdijz, thank you for sharing this.

Also, please know that I am praying with and for you. When Jesus stood before His accusers, He spoke not a word. When they tried to overtake Him with the full intent of throwing Him off a cliff, He "calmly" turned around, amidst all of their clammour, outrage and confusion and He walked right through them.

Abdijz...Like Jesus, you are being 'still', calm and secure in Him.

From Psalm 46...

God is in the midst of 'her' and she shall not be moved.

Abdijz... one more thing:

In you, God says He is well pleased... well pleased... well pleased. He finds no fault in you. 'Well pleased' is God in you.

Praise God. :yep: Amen

JaneBond007

OMGarsh....thank you very much! This, right here! Wonderful message. Yeah, the enemy aims to destroy...but G-d is greater! Amein.

Leigh

They will not prevail.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Consider my meditation.
My King and my God,
For to You I will pray.
And I will look up.

Be joyful in You.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Thanks for this and the prayer last night. Seems like last week.

felic1

Dear Shimmie,

Thank you very much. I receive these flowers as my Mother's Day Flowers! I needed this.

Shimmie

Staff member
Dear Shimmie,

Thank you very much. I receive these flowers as my Mother's Day Flowers! I needed this.

felic1...

Happy Mother's Day! :love2:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Shimmie, I think your post may be directed toward me...thanks for this message. It's like right on time. God has really touched your heart with this message you shared. I hope everything works in my favor if it be God's will. He has delivered me from many trials in this life, I know He will continue to do so.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, I think your post may be directed toward me...thanks for this message. It's like right on time. God has really touched your heart with this message you shared. I hope everything works in my favor if it be God's will. He has delivered me from many trials in this life, I know He will continue to do so.

Poohbear...

:kiss: Hey Sweetheart...

Whatever it is, you shall indeed be vindicated. God remembers your heart for Him. He remembers what you've prayed and He remembers every tear that has fallen upon each prayer.

They are prayers unforgotten and the very heart of the pain you've endured is in the heart of God, for He is not untouched by your feelings.... God has 'engraved' you in center of His heart and He has inscripted every detail of your heart's cry.

Poohbear, Let this be known and secured in your heart:

God has prepared a table for you in the presence of 'thine' enemies.

You, Dear Love of God's Heart shall see your vindication. Others will see and 'iniquity' shall shut her mouth against you.'

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

:bighug:

mrselle

Shimmie, thank you for posting this. So, funny that I didn't see this before this weekend. I believe that the beginning of my vindication started yesterday. People have been talking about me for years, but yesterday....yesterday, a lot of people saw me as I am. Not what the few say about me, but my true heart. God is good. What can they say about me now? All lies will be revealed.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, thank you for posting this. So, funny that I didn't see this before this weekend. I believe that the beginning of my vindication started yesterday. People have been talking about me for years, but yesterday....yesterday, a lot of people saw me as I am. Not what the few say about me, but my true heart. God is good. What can they say about me now? All lies will be revealed.

:wave: Hi Beautiful mrselle

You've been so faithful and loving to those who accused you as well as to those who stood by you. The enemy was trying to put out your Light and steal your Joy. Yet.........

He failed big time.

You are such a wonder of love and I thank God for your witness and ministry for there are many who will come to you asking 'How did you do it? How did you stand so firm and for so long?" The answer is your loving heart and Jesus. I know this for certain because you have always inspired me to love the unlovable.

Much love to you, Hubby and your children. :love3:

From my heart,
Shimmie