DO YOU WANT TO BE SAVED?

dreamer26

This was placed in my spirit and I'm just following the lead of the Holy Spirit.

Maybe there's someone on this board that wants to be saved, and you don't know what to do, so I stand today with my arms open to say today is the day for salvation don't let this day pass you by for tomorrow is not promised to no one. Choose this day whom you will serve.

This is all you have to do

Romans 10:9, says "that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Because of Jesus' death on our behalf, all we have to do is believe in Him, trusting His death as the payment for our sins - and we will be saved! Romans 10:13 says it again, "for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Jesus died to pay the penalty for our sins and rescue us from eternal death. Salvation, the forgiveness of sins, is available to anyone who will trust in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Romans 8:1 teaches us, "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Because of Jesus' death on our behalf, we will never be condemned for our sins. Finally, we have this precious promise of God from Romans 8:38-39, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Now I want to add, just saying these words alone won't do it but it must be said with Faith in Jesus Christ and with a true repented heart.

If you've made the choice then pray this prayer

God, I know that I have sinned against you and am deserving of punishment. But Jesus Christ took the punishment that I deserve so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven. I believe you died on the cross and I belive that you rose again and with your help, I turn away from my sin and place my trust in You for salvation. Thank You for Your wonderful grace and forgiveness - the gift of eternal life! Amen!"

Now if you prayed that prayer you are now saved, get in a good church so that you can grow.

Also let us know if you've accepted Jesus into your heart. We want to rejoice with you.

Be Blessed.

BeatriceFly

Hello all,

While this is VERY MUCH TRUE!!
I do want to add something to this.
There are more verses in the Bible that talks about "how to be saved"

Belief + Baptism = Saved >>>>> Mark 16:16
"Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved"

Repentance + Baptized = Forgiveness of Sins >>>>> Acts 2:38
"Repent and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit"

Calls on the Name of the Lord = Saved >>>>> Rom 10:13

Confess Jesus is Lord = Saved >>>> Rom 10:9

So while those last two verses explain how to be saved as well, lets not forget ALL of the verses that explain how to be saved.

Love you all

pebbles

dreamer26 said:
This was placed in my spirit and I'm just following the lead of the Holy Spirit.

Maybe there's someone on this board that wants to be saved, and you don't know what to do, so I stand today with my arms open to say today is the day for salvation don't let this day pass you by for tomorrow is not promised to no one. Choose this day whom you will serve.

This is all you have to do

Romans 10:9, says "that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Because of Jesus' death on our behalf, all we have to do is believe in Him, trusting His death as the payment for our sins - and we will be saved! Romans 10:13 says it again, "for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Jesus died to pay the penalty for our sins and rescue us from eternal death. Salvation, the forgiveness of sins, is available to anyone who will trust in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Romans 8:1 teaches us, "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Because of Jesus' death on our behalf, we will never be condemned for our sins. Finally, we have this precious promise of God from Romans 8:38-39, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Now I want to add, just saying these words alone won't do it but it must be said with Faith in Jesus Christ and with a true repented heart.

If you've made the choice then pray this prayer

God, I know that I have sinned against you and am deserving of punishment. But Jesus Christ took the punishment that I deserve so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven. I believe you died on the cross and I belive that you rose again and with your help, I turn away from my sin and place my trust in You for salvation. Thank You for Your wonderful grace and forgiveness - the gift of eternal life! Amen!"

Now if you prayed that prayer you are now saved, get in a good church so that you can grow.

Also let us know if you've accepted Jesus into your heart. We want to rejoice with you.

Be Blessed.

Excellent! What a wonderful first step to take into the kingdom of God! Thanks so much for starting this thread, Dreamer. I do believe it's needed. From there, our sisters can find a local church home, and be prepared for baptism, and go to bible study, and learn about what Jesus did for us! Wow, God is moving here! Awesome, indeed!! :clap:

pebbles

EbonyPerez said:
Hello all,

While this is VERY MUCH TRUE!!
I do want to add something to this.
There are more verses in the Bible that talks about "how to be saved"

Belief + Baptism = Saved >>>>> Mark 16:16
"Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved"

Repentance + Baptized = Forgiveness of Sins >>>>> Acts 2:38
"Repent and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit"

Calls on the Name of the Lord = Saved >>>>> Rom 10:13

Confess Jesus is Lord = Saved >>>> Rom 10:9

So while those last two verses explain how to be saved as well, lets not forget ALL of the verses that explain how to be saved.

Love you all

Great! Here's step two! Sisters who accept Jesus and pray the sinners prayer need to find a local church home, and allow the elders to teach them and prepare them to be baptized in the name of Jesus. Excellent follow-up to step one! I do believe heaven is well pleased. :)

Be blessed, ladies! :rosebud:

ricochet

I needed this, this morning. I am saved and I believe that I can do all things through Jesus Christ. Pray for me ladies. I have been letting the weight of this world get to me these days. But I believe that GOD ALMIGHTY is able!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me. I will do my best to keep my faith strong in Christ and trust him. Amen.

dreamer26

micarae said:
I needed this, this morning. I am saved and I believe that I can do all things through Jesus Christ. Pray for me ladies. I have been letting the weight of this world get to me these days. But I believe that GOD ALMIGHTY is able!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me. I will do my best to keep my faith strong in Christ and trust him. Amen.

Micare

Sometimes we all allow the weight of the world to get us, but just don't carry it too long it wasn't meant for you but for your heavenly father.

Pray about it tell him all about it, cry if you have to and then leave it with him and go shopping and then whistle while you shop. Let the enemy know yea I got problems and issues but they don't have me.

Be blessed.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
"Dreamer" You are so on point with the Holy Spirit. There are so many precious hearts who are viewing this forum that have been searching for 'Jesus'. Your invitation extended loving arms that no one can resist.

You also have a loving 'keeping' spirit. Love that no one would ever want
to leave or abandon.

Love is here...O' yes it is.

God bless you, angel. ;)