Something About a Short Bob Haircut Makes You Feel Sassy *PICS*

Kneechay

So after more than a year of no more weaves, I folded and let my Stylist Tinnell sew in some weave. I told myself NO MORE, but I kept seeing badd bobs and I had to go back. It was calling my name. It's still pretty hot here in Houston, so short hair is still cool. I know y'all are probably tired of my bob weaves by now, but I just wanted to share.

This is the first time I've gone for a straight up bob. Usually, I get 12 inches and wear that for 2 months and have Tinnell cut it into a bob. This time, I don't have any hair out on the back, just a little on the sides and top for my part.

I asked her to make it real short and stacked in the back so I can stunt on hoez in the skreets. It's longer on the sides because of my own hair that's grown that I don't want to cut.

I'll wash and moisturize every Thursday, and I think I'm gonna rock this until the wheels fall off...(i.e, 3.5 months or until I miss my kinks too much). She installed it really early today right before work, so I took pics.

IMG00326-20111024-1158.jpg

IMG00325-20111024-1157.jpg

IMG00317-20111024-1153.jpg

IMG00311-20111024-1148.jpg

IMG00310-20111024-1147.jpg

Sorry, I was in a rush and the pics aren't great to get the layers, but I hope you guys get the general gist of the style.

Last edited:
Wow..I was scared for a minute .."NO SHE CUT HER HAIR??!!" Okie thank goodness its a new install. what type of hair did you use? Looks natural

I asked her to make it real short and stacked in the back so I can stunt on hoez in the skreets. It's longer on the sides because of my own hair that's grown that I don't want to cut.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: @ the bolded

I saw someone getting a weaved bob, and thought about it doing that, next. Also hear you can use BSS hair without to much problem since short.

Looks beautiful! Stunt on dem' hoez!

I almost had a heart attack - i thought you cut your hair.

I love the look I am always love a sassy bob!

I also love that shirt in the picture :)

Wow..I was scared for a minute .."NO SHE CUT HER HAIR??!!" Okie thank goodness its a new install. what type of hair did you use? Looks natural

Haha, naw not yet. I was contemplating cutting to APL, but I get a shorter bob to quell that itch. Tinnell specializes in doing natural looking weave and does a great job. People at work already asking me why I cut my hair. lol

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: @ the bolded

I saw someone getting a weaved bob, and thought about it doing that, next. Also hear you can use BSS hair without to much problem since short.

Looks beautiful! Stunt on dem' hoez!

Haha, it's so funny you caught that. I'm such a mess. I love how it looks one way in the front and sassy in the back. You turn around and walk away and it's like, OKAY!! Haha, thanks so much!

I thought so too. That bob looks sexy. Go 'head and "stunt on hoez in the skreets". Oh and I like that shirt.

I almost had a heart attack - i thought you cut your hair.

I love the look I am always love a sassy bob!

I also love that shirt in the picture :)

Thanks to you two for the wonderful compliments. I bought the shirt from NY & Co. about 6-7 years ago when I was in undergrad. They had three different color schemes of them.

I love it! Im thinking of getting bob weave for my bday!

Do it!! And post pics!

It looks cute. I'm with the other ladies b/c i thought you cut your hair too. I love a cute bob and lord knows I miss mine

You betta work!

I cut one of my curly wigs into angled bob and I felt so very sassy wearing it - it was like an instant pick-me-up no matter wat outfit I was wearing and I got lots of compliments on it. I haven't worn it for the last few weeks but after looking at this thread, I hear it calling my name...

Wooo, I thought you actually cut it until I went back up and read! This is very pretty! It looks so good on you!

that is so cute and smart! Switching it up without the long term commitment of a cut! I thought about getting a bob sewin, and now i think i might!

Thank you everyone, you all are so nice! I appreciate the kind words.

that is so cute and smart! Switching it up without the long term commitment of a cut! I thought about getting a bob sewin, and now i think i might!

Awesomely, you should definitely try it. I had been having the itch to cut to APL and I even wanted above the brow horizontal bangs. Overall, I was just bored, you know? A bob is completely different and fun. If you get one, please post pictures!

Back