Bug Something is Seriously Wrong

vtoodler

I search the forums via Google's Advanced Search tool. In the past, I had no problems with it. When I try now, I get a bad webpage. I know that I can use LHCF's internal search tool; however, using Google is so much easier and more efficient.

Today, I tried to search the forum for information about "B complex vitamins" via Google. However, when I clicked on the links in the Google search results, I got nothing. Click below to see what I'm talking about.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...&aqi=&aql=&oq=

I'd like to also mention that I chanced upon this forum through Google. I found LHCF while searching for information about African-American hair care on the Web. If the forum is not accessible via Google like it previously was, it may prevent new members from discovering LHCF.

If anyone understands why this is happening or how to fix it, please let me know.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
When they upgraded the forum some of the old links stopped working. You'll actually have to use the search tool on the forum

davisbr88

I understand about the bad links but I have to say that ITA with OP. If it weren't for Google, I would have never found LHCF.