Something special: has anyone use this line before

morehairplease

if so, could you share your opinion of the products you used? I searched online and only found one thread where it was talked about. I was/still am interested in trying the line but would love to hear reviews first before purchasing full size products.

thanks in advance ladies,
tishee

blackbarbie

I remembered back about 8 or 9 years ago when i lived in MS, they came to an event that the radio station i worked for sponsored. (I am wondering if they only distribute in the south) I did get samples or rather full sized of stuff, and although I don't remember very clearly, it wasn't that impressive.

The reason i say that is b/c at that time, i went to the salon every week and the ONLY reason I went was b/c i couldn't find a shampoo/conditioner combination that didn't tangle my hair up so it was easier to let the stylist do it. I knew how to rollerset, but back then, it took me about an hour just to detangle. If the products were that memorable, i wouldn't have kept going to the salon.

Sorry I don't have more to add, but I also think the manufacturer is a black guy too!

BB

morehairplease

I remembered back about 8 or 9 years ago when i lived in MS, they came to an event that the radio station i worked for sponsored. (I am wondering if they only distribute in the south) I did get samples or rather full sized of stuff, and although I don't remember very clearly, it wasn't that impressive.

The reason i say that is b/c at that time, i went to the salon every week and the ONLY reason I went was b/c i couldn't find a shampoo/conditioner combination that didn't tangle my hair up so it was easier to let the stylist do it. I knew how to rollerset, but back then, it took me about an hour just to detangle. If the products were that memorable, i wouldn't have kept going to the salon.

Sorry I don't have more to add, but I also think the manufacturer is a black guy too!

BB

thanks blackbarbie! this is exactly what I am looking for now.