Sorry to do this but - Paging Tracy on Hair Color

Ennyaa

Sorry to do this but I posted this to Tracy in the Hair Dye and another thread but I don't think she saw them.

I have a question about color. My hair color is a Level 3, my hair type is 4a/b (I think). Anyway I'm going to have my stylist do Sebastian Colourshines on me in Dec. I liked the look that the Ginger color gave brownrelaxedhair in her pics, but I want something more dramatic. I went to their site to pick one.
Would using Red-Ality or maybe Reddissimo work for me, or would it just be weird or not change my color at all?

Here is the link: Sebastian Reds

Tracy

If you send me a picture I'll try to recommend a color Ennyaa - but I'll be honest - I'm going to be laying off specific color and product recommendations for a while. I'm just not so comfortable making such detailed recommendations anymore.

It's nothing personal - please don't be mad... /images/graemlins/frown.gif
I'm just a little gun shy these days with specific product recs. - because I realized that I really am basing my recs. on my hair and that my recs. may not work for anyone but me...and I don't want an disasters on account of my advice.

I can say this tho - nothing in the Sebastian line will give you anything dramatic. It's just a stain. The two colors you mentioned will give you a deeper or a redder or a more burgundy stain depending on the shade you choose - but dramatic isn't a word I would use to describe the results of anything except maybe the blue black 'Orchid' color....

You can email me a pic if you have one and I'll try to be more specific my addy is [email protected]. It's hard to do more without seeing your natural color.

Ennyaa

That's okay I understand your not wanting to do that. In the pic I'm sending I'm wearing invisible braids and the lighting is great, but the color is mine. My hair is almost the exact same color that brownrelaxedhair's was before she did the Colourshines. (without the highlights). When I buy hair pieces, color #2 matches me almost perfectly. When I say "dramatic" I don't mean I suddenly wanna be a redhead but it would be nice if people noticed the change.

Tracy

Thanks for understanding chica /images/graemlins/wink.gif I'll check my email later on and send you a response....