Thanks Tracy and Sbaker! I LOVE Colourshines!!

BeautyOfTruth

I just wanted to thank Tracy and Sbaker for the recommendations on various colors of Sebastian Colourshines
I tried Neutral Brown, and I love it! It enhances my natural highlights, brings out my natural color, looks black without being "too black"
almost like a "black brown" if you know what I mean. I have so much shine that it is unreal, and talk about silky!!
I knew I wanted to try this product, but was not sure which color would be best. Thanks to Tracy and Sbaker, I hit the jackpot.
This is a product that will become one of my regulars. Oh- I had it put on by my stylist(who did an excellent job) that I go to every now and then-- she applied it with a brush just like (I think) she would do a permanent color, so it was not messy... but that's easy for me to say since she did all the work!

Tracy

Oh you're welcome darlin'...

I am so glad you like it! I'm glad you had a stylist do it - it's more enjoyable that way. It can be hrd to apply. I'm glad you had a good experience.

That neutral brown color is nice.

BeautyOfTruth

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Oh you're welcome darlin'...

I am so glad you like it! I'm glad you had a stylist do it - it's more enjoyable that way. It can be hrd to apply. I'm glad you had a good experience.

That neutral brown color is nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point about having a stylist apply it. Thanks again! Your descriptions of the colors were on point.

Country gal

BOF- I am glad your enjoying your new color. We aim to please here on this board. Tracy really got me hooked on Sebstian colourshines. She was really detailed when answering my PM on various colors. I am happy I was able to help you out. I still use Sebstasian and enjoy the shine and color. It was worth the money. My hair stylist highlighted my hair last April. The SC keeps my hair from looking dull while adding color. People always think I have gotten my hair re-colored when I use SC.