speak Gods word

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
It's vital to speak God's Word.

Find your voice!

Every day wake up and speak God's word - not your own words- to the circumstances of your life. By doing so, you are releasing your faith. You are also dispatching angels when you speak God's Word into your life. The angels you dispatch start gathering materials to build your day- to build your life. Preparing angels go before you to do your bidding.

The most vital issue in the life of a Christian is to hear from God. When you hear from God that is how you get wisdom. You need to have a hearing heart because unless you learn to hear from God you'll be stuck where you are the rest of your life. Success comes by hearing God's voice on an every day continuing basis. We have to be spending time with someone in order to recognize and hear their voice, it is the same with God. Spend time in reading the bible and in prayer and you will be able to hear him. Once you hear him, take that word and speak it into your life.

Things that block hearing from God are unbelief and an undeveloped spirit. To believe you simply make a choice and a decision that you will stand firm on and believe it no matter what. To develop your spirit you need to read and meditate daily on the word of God, the Bible. You need to obey the word and pray and listen for God's voice in your life.To Hear we need to expect to hear and we need to balance and confirm what we hear with the teachings of the word of God.

Unbelief is sin. If God said it, we should believe it. He says that the Spirit of Truth will guide us and tell us things so we must believe that. He says he will teach me and profit me and I believe it. One word from God can change our circumstances in life , he has a million ways of how to work things out that we can not even see.

So, when we speak God's own words over our circumstances and over our lives we are diligently depositing in our hearts building materials to construct our lives. The Word itself contains the power to produce what it says. Just as when God said, “Let there be light” and there was light, healing Scriptures contain within them the capacity to produce healing.

We should deposit these things and sow these things into our lives by our "Eye gate", "Ear gate", and by our "Mouth gate". What we sow is made of material we can't naturally see, it is invisible. God uses the invisible things to build the visible things into our lives.

Sometimes when we speak the word of God over our lives we are speaking what is not as though it were already. This is done in faith. We know God's word to be true and instead of saying "I am sick today." we can say "I know God said to ask him and it will be given so I asked for healing and have it coming to me as I speak this now."

If you understand the words you speak over your life then they can't be stolen away from you by the enemy of our souls. For with what measure you hear, it shall be measured to you. Hard times arise, peaks and valleys both form throughout the course of life but God's word remains true and solid and you should strive to understand His words. If you understand the things you are speaking over your life it won't matter what point in life it is being spoken over. Truth is truth and your understanding of that truth is what matters.

For healing, speak healing words that God shows you in the Bible, for debt cancellation speak the prosperous life giving scriptures over your circumstances. God wants to give us anything that we can handle while keeping him first in our lives. Jesus defeated Satan by saying, "It is written", followed by what God's word said. We can defeat him that way as well.

Employ your angels, they do God's pleasure, they want to act on his words. Speak God's words , train your mind to think upon God's words and God's words will become more and more a major part of your life.

The word ordained means to administer, to have charge of. The promises in the Bible are also given to us who believe. The promises are ordained by angels. So angels are made chief agents of the promises into our lives. That means that the angels are managing, conducting, furnishing, supplying, distributing the promises into our lives as we employ them by speaking the words of God over our lives.

We have been given power to tread on serpents , our words are a creating force. It's the job of the angels to execute the promises of the word. So don't ignore asking God to send his managers the angels to our situations .

When I am referring to the "promises" I mean the things that God's word says we are heir to and that we can have. Things such as healing, salvation, blessings, protection, deliverance, etc. We need to give that word voice- our voice through our mouth gate. Open up your mouth and and say what God said in his word- the Bible, then angels will begin work to carry it out.

The word of God is alive and powerful. That is hard to imagine but it is true. God created the world and the universe by SPEAKING. Be consistent and* God will make a way for his own words to be carried out in your life. Just remember to stay in the Bible and really get to know God and hear his voice and his words he speaks to you.

Some helpful scriptures to speak over your life are :

Proverbs 18:10 The Lord is my Protector, I am protected by God.

Phillipians 4:19 The Lord is my Provider, I am provided for by God.

Galatians 3:19 I am the seed of Abraham, God gave "all" by promise to Abraham and his seed.

Proverbs 4:22– For they (His Words) are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Isaiah 55:11–The Word of God will accomplish what it was sent out to do.

Exodus 23:25- As I serve the Lord, sickness is taken from my midst.

Deut. 28: 1-14- The blessings of Abraham have come upon me.

Psalm 112:1,3 - Wealth and riches are in my house. I reverence the Lord and delight greatly in His commandments.

1 Timothy 6:17 - I trust in the living God Who gives me richly all things to enjoy.

Galatians 6:9 - In due season I shall reap. I do not give up.

When we speak the Word of God back to Him, we are praying in agreement with what He has already spoken, thereby releasing His power into our lives. Without this power our prayers and lives are empty.So, open your mouth today and every day and speak God's own powerful words over your life.

If you need help finding the right scriptures to speak aloud, check your local bookstore to find a Bible Promises book that has scriptures listed by subject. It should help you get started but nothing can replace the time you spend reading the Bible yourself and seeing what "pops" out and reveals itself to you - that is God speaking to you showing you exactly what you need pertaining to the circumstances you are in at the time. Take those words and speak those truths over the current circumstances, by doing that you are starting the building process to build the life you really desire and need. You are actually sowing a seed, planting a seed. Next, you will need time and water, sun and nurture, then comes the harvest.

No matter how small the progress seems it is going to work. God's word can not and will not fail.

"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

Isaiah 55:11 NKJV

Chrissy811

Amen, I have been doing this and I can testify that when I speak the word over my situations I feel better, sometimes they change sometimes they don't but the word changes ME and my attitude.

MSee

Thanks for this thread. I needed a reminder. God's Word is truly powerful and we certainly can change our lives when we change our thoughts about situations and be selective about our words.