Speaking of slow growing hair....I have pics!

winnettag

SO, it's been about six months since my last length check in March and as you can see from the pics below, it looks like it's only grown about an inch :sad: :ohwell: The second set of pics were taken today.

Hopefully the chlorella I just started taking and my better diet will help things out.

It's going in braids as I type so that I don't have to see how slow it's growing every day.

Attachments

• March length.jpg
    March length.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 145
  • March length2.jpg
    March length2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCN0388.jpg
    DSCN0388.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCN0389.jpg
    DSCN0389.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 191

MoniintheMiddle

Looks like an inch and a half to me. Also, in the pic taken in March, it seems as if your head is tilted forward a little and your hair doesn't seem as straight in that pic....good progress to me!

~VicTorIAn~

For some reason, the hair in your before pics seem to be stretched more at the roots than your hair in the after pics. I think it grew more than an inch. If you straighten it, you may be surprised.

winnettag

Looks like an inch and a half to me. Also, in the pic taken in March, it seems as if your head is tilted forward a little and your hair doesn't seem as straight in that pic....good progress to me!

For some reason, the hair in your before pics seem to be stretched more at the roots than your hair in the after pics. I think it grew more than an inch. If you straighten it, you may be surprised.

I hope that's the case ladies.

Thanks for the encouragement. :yep:

Stepiphanie

You have beautiful hair! I agree with the ladies I think your hair grew more than an inch and that'd you'll get a better idea when it's straight. My last relaxer was in march and when I stretch my hair or just judge by the ng it doesn't look impressive but I've always been pleased by the progress when I straigthen.

virtuenow

Hmm, your measuring marks look rather large-- like a little more than an inch. Perhaps you should factor that into your inch-by-inch analysis

msa

Your hair is really beautiful! And I agree with everyone else, I think it grew more than an inch.

Taina

Same here, it seems almost two inches. but your hair looks more beautiful now than then