Special Prayer Needed!

cheeks23

Hi Ladies,

I am asking that you pray for me. I feel so defeated at times, I have been praying/asking God for help with finding employment and I still haven't had a breakthrough. I have worked so hard in school and I have come this far and now I am struggling to find a job. Please pray for me ladies. I would like to move on in life and I feel like I'm stuck. However I am trying my best to continue to pray and remain faithful to Him.

good2uuuu

Already done! Also, check out the thread I stared with God's yellow pages. I came accross it at the most discouraging time and it really gave me the lift I needed to keep on.

God will bless you and put you in the job that is just for you!

dreamer26

cheeks23 said:
Hi Ladies,

I am asking that you pray for me. I feel so defeated at times, I have been praying/asking God for help with finding employment and I still haven't had a breakthrough. I have worked so hard in school and I have come this far and now I am struggling to find a job. Please pray for me ladies. I would like to move on in life and I feel like I'm stuck. However I am trying my best to continue to pray and remain faithful to Him.

Cheeks

We serve an awesome God so even if he never give you a job you remain faithful to him. But because he loves you he will open a door but he might be testing you so keep on holding on and giving him praise. Remember a job is a resource but God is the source so keep looking to the hills from whence cometh your help.

Father God I ask today that you show my sister the path she must take. Lord you said that the steps of a good man(woman) are order by the Lord. Lord order her steps today. Open the right door, let her meet the right people, not just for a job but put her in a place so that she'll have a testimony that will bring you glory.

I seal this prayer in Jesus name AMEN.

divya

I have sent a prayer to the Lord for you. Remember that He has your best interest at heart. He will find the right position for you. Just keep holding on and keeping the faith.

momi

I have said a prayer for you. Remember that God knows what is best for you. Continue to look and continue to pray.

The Lord does not want us to have just jobs - He usually sends us on assignment so sit tight.

Sashaa08

Cheeks, I am sending up a prayer for you, too. Remember that GOD is our source-not a job or the world. Keep seeking His face . . .

Sashaa

cheeks23

Thank you!!! I really appreciate your prayers and encouragement. It is great to have LHCF sisters to unite with. I am continuing to hold to God's unchanging hand.

cheeks23

Ladies, I am a witness that God answers prayer. He may not come when you want Him but He's always on time. I received and accepted a job offer. This job is with an EXCELLENT company and the offer is even better than anything I could've imagined and I know that this is not my doing but that of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words. I really appreciate the sisterhood on this site. Thank you. So to all the ladies that feel defeated, don't give up; turn it over to God and continue to trust in Him. God Bless!!

Sashaa08

cheeks23 said:
Ladies, I am a witness that God answers prayer. He may not come when you want Him but He's always on time. I received and accepted a job offer. This job is with an EXCELLENT company and the offer is even better than anything I could've imagined and I know that this is not my doing but that of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words. I really appreciate the sisterhood on this site. Thank you. So to all the ladies that feel defeated, don't give up; turn it over to God and continue to trust in Him. God Bless!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming back with the praise report.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Not a moment too late will you have to wait...for God has already the work...Call it done...:lol: For God has opened a door for you that no man can shut and once you're in...closed that no man can open...

Loving prayers...;)

dreamer26

cheeks23 said:

WOOOOOO:woot: HOOOOOO WE, SERVE AN AWESOME GOD. :yay:

Thanks for the update and praise report.