Spend The $18 PLEASE! Don't Ask Another Soul for Help w/ Breakage Until You Do!

Nice & Wavy

alexstin said:
I did but it still didn't work out. Maybe I'll try it again one day.

For those who have an Ulta nearby, they sell it and they have a $3.50 off coupon this week.:)

I love coupons.....:D . Thanks!

MissYocairis

Hi ladies! Question for Supergirl. Are you using "Mizani Rose H2o Conditioning Hairdress" or "Mizani H2o Intense Nighttime Treatment"? I am ready to buy and don't want to get the wrong thing. Thanks!

JazzyDez

alexstin said:
I did but it still didn't work out. Maybe I'll try it again one day.

For those who have an Ulta nearby, they sell it and they have a $3.50 off coupon this week.:)

There's an Ulta by my job. Where can I find the coupons or it it like an in-store sale?

lexi08

JazzyDez said:
There's an Ulta by my job. Where can I find the coupons or it it like an in-store sale?

If you sign-up for an Ulta card you will be put on their mailing list and receive flyers every month with coupons. You can also print the coupons from their website.

That reminds its time for my Ulta fix, I have not been there since October 06 :cool:

HoneyDew

CantBeCopied said:
Hi ladies! Question for Supergirl. Are you using "Mizani Rose H2o Conditioning Hairdress" or "Mizani H2o Intense Nighttime Treatment"? I am ready to buy and don't want to get the wrong thing. Thanks!

the Nighttime Treatment

preciousjewel76

I tried this (the Night Time treatment) and wasn't too impressed with it. Like others mentioned, though, I was trying it out as a moisturizer. I quickly realized that wasn't its job, but it still didn't do anything special for my hair. I might revisit it down the road, but for now, my lightly-used jar is in the mail...headed to another LHCF member.

HoneyDew

preciousjewel76 said:
I tried this (the Night Time treatment) and wasn't too impressed with it. Like others mentioned, though, I was trying it out as a moisturizer. I quickly realized that wasn't its job, but it still didn't do anything special for my hair. I might revisit it down the road, but for now, my lightly-used jar is in the mail...headed to another LHCF member.

That's what I am going to do if I don't like. But, I tried it before when I was having some dryness issues. I have gotten that balanceed out so I am hoping that my $18 won't go to waste. I am going to try it 2 or 3 more evenings before I pass it on to someone here that want's to give it a whirl.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
CantBeCopied said:
thank you, girl. I been checking back all day for someone to respond.

Okay, I'm gon' get you like I get my students--it says night time treatment in the original post! :spank:

sb44

I've been using this since SG mentioned it several months ago. It's definitely one of the BEST products I've bought. For the first time I haven't had to trim in more than 6 months. I used to have those raggedy ends that were uneven and always breaking. Not any more. I put this stuff on my entire head, but especialy the ends and my hair looooooves it! I love it so much that I bought a jar for my mother and decided to keep it for myself.

PS>>> I'm glad to see CantbeCopied is back! YAY!!

HoneyDew

Okay so I tried it and I like it. Because of the color I was afraid it was not going to leave shine but it did so I was happy. I did notice as I applied that it softened my hair. I only used a little so I can see this little jar lasting a long time.

But, what I want to know is, what ingredient in this is the strengthener ?:confused:

We'll see how it feels in the morning, but so far so good. I'll keep it. :)