Spinny, how long did it take you to get from NL to SL?

How long did it take to get from NL to SL or below?

• 3 months

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • 6 months

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • 1 year

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • 2 years

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
I had a tapered razor-cut style that grew out to a shoulder-length bob in less than three months, I didn't even have time to get used to the cut. With my hair being so short, I didn't use heat other than drying my roller set with a bonnet dryer.

Sorry to sound a bit "sexist" TKJ25, but as a guy - why do you want long hair?!!:perplexed

Maybe you should PM him. :look:

Back on topic, OP, good thread. Growing from this short cut isn't easy on a hairboard with girls thats like APL and longer, and then they claiming they having trouble reaching their goals, it's like *sigh*, this is going to take forever. :drunk:

4-6 months. Depending on what length you started with, how you retain, and how fast your hair grows. Plus if you are full or grazing "claimable" SL.

it took about 4 mths to touch the top of my shoulders then 3 more to go past. check my siggy :grin: my protective styles are wash n go, buns, and flexi rods.

It took me about 6 months. I claimed SL when my hair actually RESTED on my shoulders, not barely touched it...I think I'm an average grower.

Back