Spinoff: If You're Doing it WITH Growth Aids Check In!!!

audacity.

And this includes EOs :grin:

Are you using growth aids to help you reach your goals?

I think I've consistently been using some type of growth aid since the beggining of my journey...MTG, then MN and now MT :)

some people are a sucker for products, I'm a sucker for growth aids!

Starting Length: SL
Current Length: grazing BSL (and I got back to BSL in 2.5 months from this pic)

Last year I grew from this

to this

in 4 months. click the attachments to see them larger.

who's next? :grin:

Attachments

• 2_16_08-vi.jpg
    2_16_08-vi.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 56
  • BSL2-vi.jpg
    BSL2-vi.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

deusa80

Great progress!

I've only been using MT for about 2 or 3 weeks now. I think it's too early to see any improvement in length, but I have noticed some thickness already!:grin:

MarieB

I've just started MT, 3 to 4 times a week, and have had about 1/2" so far (I started in January). Pics are in my profile.

Nice & Wavy

And this includes EOs :grin:

Are you using growth aids to help you reach your goals?

I think I've consistently been using some type of growth aid since the beggining of my journey...MTG, then MN and now MT :)

some people are a sucker for products, I'm a sucker for growth aids!

Starting Length: SL
Current Length: grazing BSL (and I got back to BSL in 2.5 months from this pic)

Last year I grew from this

to this

in 4 months. click the attachments to see them larger.

who's next? :grin:

It's a beautiful thing....I love using growth aids....it has helped me immensely!

I've shown pic after pic....that's more than enough proof, I think:grin:

Your hair looks fabulous!

JustKiya

I'm doing MT - though I've been seriously slacking on it lately. Meh. Me & my hair are having a timeout from each other.

ceebee3

I'll probably try some growth aids next year. Because this is my first time doing anything with my hair I need to be able to track exactly what works for my hair and what doesn't. After I get my results I may try it out and see what happens.

ladytee2

I made some moegrow oil. I add essential oils when I do my scalp massages. I can't really say its given me growth but it has gotten rid of my dry flaky scalp.

stephluvshair

Hey ladies....I am trying my hardest to get to BSL by June .....I am using Boundless Tresses ...I got it last night I don't use heat (well I haven't used it since nov) I'm still learning how to post up pics but I will do it soon. Is this growth aid any good. I will use it every day till my next relaxer which is 9 weeks away so I should see some improvement. Thanx suggestions plzzzzz. I only have BT and MT right now. MT gives too much shedding that I dont have time to deal with.

KPH

House Head
I am an Ovation user and I have also started using MedMunky's (MissMasala5) treatment of olive oil, castor oil, mollasses and garlic treatment in my weak crown area and IT IS WORKING WONDERFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed she had a couple spots in her head when I was stalking her fotki and decided to try it, I wish I had done this earlier but I'm glad with the results I have and it works FAST

supermodelsonya

Long Hair Don't Care--WOW that is what I call PROGRESS!
I'm a professed growth aide junkie!

I tried MN for a week...didn't use long enough for results...

I used MT for a week but ran out and it took almost three weeks for me to get another bottle (long story with paypal, ebay, and the Post Office)

I just brought Bee Mine Growth Serum as well. I applied for the first time today and I've got the creepy crawlies all over my scalp! I'm not sure if I should continue with the
MT and use Bee Mine later, or use them both and see what kind of growth I can get

Anywho....I'M DOING IT WITH GROWTH AIDES BABY! (and biotin) LOL

Amerie123

I am an Ovation user and I have also started using MedMunky's (MissMasala5) treatment of olive oil, castor oil, mollasses and garlic treatment in my weak crown area and IT IS WORKING WONDERFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed she had a couple spots in her head when I was stalking her fotki and decided to try it, I wish I had done this earlier but I'm glad with the results I have and it works FAST

So, what makes you think that it's not the ovation? how do you know it's the mixture?

audacity.

Long Hair Don't Care--WOW that is what I call PROGRESS!
I'm a professed growth aide junkie!

I tried MN for a week...didn't use long enough for results...

I used MT for a week but ran out and it took almost three weeks for me to get another bottle (long story with paypal, ebay, and the Post Office)

I just brought Bee Mine Growth Serum as well. I applied for the first time today and I've got the creepy crawlies all over my scalp! I'm not sure if I should continue with the
MT and use Bee Mine later, or use them both and see what kind of growth I can get

Anywho....I'M DOING IT WITH GROWTH AIDES BABY! (and biotin) LOL

Thanks! I'm sure there are some who will say they get that kind of progress without it, but, I LURRRVE my growth aids! and I'll be using them until I reach my goal!

I'd say just use one. Use the Bee Mine up and then switch back to the MT. I think our scalps like variety to keep the hair growin' :grin: :lol:

audacity.

It's a beautiful thing....I love using growth aids....it has helped me immensely!

I've shown pic after pic....that's more than enough proof, I think:grin:

Your hair looks fabulous!

thanks, sis!

BUT i can definitely side with you that your after pic is more than enough proof! i can't wait until my hair has that :shocked: factor to it like yours does. i've been looking at your hair for 2 years now and you have really done good things! and i know more good things are yet to come!

grow'head N&W! :lol:

(yes Bint i know that was corny :giggle:)

supermodelsonya

Thanks LHDC! I was thinking the same thing!!! I think my hair grows fine without them to people that say growing your hair naturally is best...but why should I when I can double the growth in less time?

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I use MSM + peppermint oil in my ORS hair fertilizer. Works great. I have also tried MT.

danigurl18

i think i have tried everything... MN, BT, Beemine, MT, moe groe.. and i think the best for me is moegroe mixed with M

Renewed1

I first started with Surge; my hair grew very quickly. I'm sad that I can't find it anymore.

I then used MTG the original formula and my hair grew just as quickly. I may go back to it, considering my hair loves it. Although, I hate the smell.

I used Mega-Tek and I learned that I have to use it raw in order for me to have any hair growth. But it thickened my hair quite a bit and I was able to get rid of my cowlicks.

Now I'm using OCT and my hair is growing in length and thickness like it once did with the Surge product.

SCarolinaGirl

I'm using MT but I think that I will stop after I finish my bottle. I'm lazy and applying it every night is becoming too much work!

joib

MN is my growth aid. I still use MT sometimes but nothing has given me the growth like MN.

kimmy89

I love me some MN!!!! i stopped after december and i lost growth and suffered a setback but now im back on it!! i made a mix on Wednesday.

September 08 BC puff

I hadnt gained much growth until started using MN in the begining of October. This is my mid december puff. I wore a weave protective style for the two and a half months and this is what was waiting for me underneath :grin:

sorry about the sizes i just figured this out. Could some1 tell me how to resize them please?

Sorry about the poor makeup application in the 2nd picture after seeing that i stuck to my bronzer!

Evolving78

i am using growth oils and EO's but i am trying to work on filling my temple area back in. that area is coming along good so far.

Krymsonkween

I have been using mtg off and on trying to get it right. I finally got it right for me. I only use it on wash day on damp hair and once it dry's I don''t have that smell nor do I get the rash. I also use msn, biotin and just my regular vitamins. I have not ried any 0f the other growth aids.