*Spinoff* Texlaxers/Texturizers how do you wear your hair everyday?!

jtsupanova

Just curious... since we have the best of both worlds how do you rock it?:grin:
I normally wear my hair in shake and go's, ponytails (with or with out a phony pony) and a phony bun. I haven't mastered braidouts/twistouts on my tex't hair yet.

chellero

Wife Supremacist
I do a twist out or just wash and go. I don't bother straightening in the summer. The humidity just makes it frizzy.

Treasure2k6

Most of the time I wear it straight in a bun. I am not advanced enough in hair care yet to do the wash n go's. :ohwell::ohwell: I will learn this year though!:yep:

jtsupanova

You ladies have inspired me to wear wng's on my trip this weekend to see my grandparents. At first I didn't want to because I felt to self conscious now I realize I need to stop :nono:being silly

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Mostly ponytails, but I've tried experimenting now that my hair is longer. I've done quite a few wash and gos recently, and expect to do more twists in the winter.

Legend

Trichological Alchemist
I'm sooo lazy. I'm currently wearing a quick weave. And I'm very, very lazy 'cause I don't comb it, just leave it braided and pinned up. I don't even bother trying to blend my hair in: I slap that wig on my head over the braid, and hide the edge of the hair piece with a headband! :lol:

dlewis

This summer has been the bun. It's to hot for anything else. When Fall comes I'll go back to rollsets.

Maa Maa omo mti

I'm rocking the straight look but it's always in a protective style. Prior to that it was the braid out, prior to that it was wash and go.

I'm not happy with the thickness of the hair because it's thin. Ever since the braid outs I've been having problems. It's my fault I knew not to put braids in my hair but did anyways :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: