Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

MonaLisa

Okay...after MrsLee's Usher like confession on the Biolage Thread of sneaking some ntm serum *cough* and Sylver2's almost straying from her beloved product line...and her saying...we need an NTM thread....here it goes:

(Mo looks at Sylver 2 - if it's more than five chicks responding,not including us...I will be amazed...)

What product do you use from the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line? All of the line or one specific item?

Use/or have used everything except the Leave-in foam as it has protein. The Daily Deep Conditioner, the Serum and the leave in cream are the bomb diggity!;)

What do you like about this line or specific product?

I love the smell, the conditioning properties, reasonable price. It simply works. This along with my Keracare(detangling poo/Humecto) completes the moisturizing portion of my regime when I wish to alternate.

Last edited:

chocolate01

I use the mask and the silk touch leave in. I like the leave in because it helps aid in detangaling also it leaves my hair so soft and light. The mask I love because it's just a great conditioner and offers good slip. I also like the smell as well.

Cowgirl

I use everything from the NTM line except the Hydrating Foam. I love it all, the smell, the conditioning properties and especially the price. I rotate one week NTM products, one week Nexxus products. And so far my hair loves this rotation.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I have purchased and used the shampoo, conditioner and mask. I really like them all and use the conditioner the most. I want the serum now! :)

sylver2

NTM user in da hizzzouse!!!!!!!:yay:
C'mon ladies, this is absolutely the best thing thats happened to me hair product wise.
I Love the
NTM Daily Conditioner is the BEST. Its extremely emollient, it smells so good. It Detangles, it adds shine, it makes my hair feel like soft silk. It is my best friend right now, especially with my 14 weeks new growth.
I love the NTM Silk Touch leave in Cream.
Its great for Roller sets. Also, I especially love using it on my hair when its DRY.
I would use it right before I wrap hair then wrap with satin scarf. Hair falls straight shiny and silky next morning. I also use it when I do the Pin curls, hair falls in silky waves.
I just started using the shine serum...niiiiiiice.
The only thing I don't use is the NTM shampoo.
My hair is really thick and coarse, especially being 14 wks post relxr. It is sooo soft now, especially my new growth.
I alternate with Rusk Smoothers. Usually I use them all together, comes out great.

Last edited:

sylver2

MrsLee I love your hair.
I might oil my scalp w/ some jojoba too. I didn't before because I thought it would weigh it down, but yours looks nice.

Crysdon

I use everything in this line. I love the serum and mask most of all.

Tip: Clarify with baking soda, towel dry your hair and apply the mask and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes under a shower cap. Your hair will have ultimate slip and softness.

Last edited:

Kitkat

I use everything except the Mousse and the Leave In. I like Salerm 21 Leave In conditioner better.

But man, NTM is the bomb! :) I just posted in the Biolage thread that I strayed from NTM, used Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Balm, and that they couldn't hold a candle to my NTM. :( When someone here posted that even the Shine Serum rocked, I had to try that too. And I love it!

For you ladies hooked on the Deep Recovery Mask, I urge you to try, try the Daily Deep Conditioner. One of the LHCF ladies posted that the DDC had practically the same ingredients as the Mask, and gave equal results. I'm telling you, DDC rocks. Not only does it give the same incredible slip as the Mask, it's cheaper, very creamy AND you get more of it.

I will probably always try new stuff just to keep this hair "thing of ours" interesting, but will ALWAYS come back to my NTM. :lol: It's simply awesome.

bocagirl

I use the Shampoo, Hair Mask, Leave In and Serum. The thing I love is that it always leaves my hair very soft and moisturised.

I see lots of you guys like the smell, I don't particularly care for that at all especially with the Hair Mask.

14got

I use the leave in. I'm pissed because it went up 1.15 here. I want to try the other items

Armyqt

I use the shampoo and the serum. I rotate the shampoo with my Kenra and Elucence. It's been one of my staples for months now. I use the shampoo exclusively on my daughters naturals and it works wonders for moisturization and assists in detangling. THe line has a gerat smell and for performs @ a much higher level than other drug store hair products. :up:

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I brought this line about 2 months ago after hearing all the good things about it on the board. I've used the shampoo, mask and the silk touch leave-in for my rollersets. I really like how moisturized my hair is after using these products. In fact, I plan on washing my hair using this line on Sunday.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
sylver2 said:
MrsLee I love your hair.
I might oil my scalp w/ some jojoba too. I didn't before because I thought it would weigh it down, but yours looks nice.

Thanks sylver2! I am trying to get to your lenght. The jojoba oil is light! I love it.

i like the smell and how soft my hair feels afterwards usin the shampoo and conditioner. I am a fan but not a fanatic of ntm...I like nexxus better but ntm is a great product. I am going to start using the leave in and want to try the serum but i can't find it anywhere.

How does it compare to silk therapy???

MonaLisa

:eek: wowwwwwwwwww...I knew folks was out there! I knew me and Sylver 2 weren't alone.

Thanks for fessin up ladies!!! LOL!

Hey@ Cowgirl! look at you in the avatar!!! WOW! Looking good! Man!

Crysdon, thx for that clarifying tip...gonna have to try that.

mrs lee...please get the serum...it's not worth the embarassment with security personnel in the store.

audra - mad at the salerm wheat germ pusha logo...okay?!

And must add...there are some good looking heads up in these avatars!
*Applause!!!!*

I just came back from getting my wash and set and used the whole NTM line and I'm proud of myself (I did not break down and get the Salerm Mask - looks over at Audra and Dana -- maybe in the summer as a treat)!!!!

I'm moisturized and feeeling good! :grin:

(Back to protein next week! lol)

Last edited:

Healthb4Length

Fellow NTM lover here:clap: ! I love this stuff, I think it does a great job without being too expensive. The shampoo is the first shampoo that my hair really loves, it's light and it detangles, it's never drying even when I put on LOADS of this stuff and the smell...phenominal;) . I also like the conditioner because it's very moisturizing and the deep mask is okay too (I've used better--but still good). I just tried the serum and I was very impressed on a scale of one to to ten I give it an 8 3/4 only because it was very moisturizing and it was NEVER GREASY but it gave me a nice SHEEN not SHINE and it made my hair soooooo soft and fluffy that I had to use something heavy like shea butter to weigh the curls down. other than that this product is wonderful!!:) I haven't tried the foam or the cream yet but I only expect great results from it. If you haven't tried these products yet I URGE you to try them!

WaterChylde

Living and loving life
I'm using the hair mask, creamy leave-in and serum. I love them all.

harigeek

I love the leave-in but I don't know why it leaves a WHOLE lot of residue in my hair. :confused: It feels really soft but there's just way too much white stuff in my hair, even after keeping it in my hair all night long with a scarf.

Has this happened to anyone else ???

I also use the deep conditioner for CO washes and the mask as a creme rinse after my deep conditioning with UBH conditioner.

Wolftrap

I use the shampoo and conditioner and LOVE IT!!! Do you know the deep recovery mask and the conditioner have the same ingredients but in a different order? I keep telling you guys this and asking if the ingredients in a different order mean anything but none of you have answered. I don't buy the deep recovery mask because of this. If it has the same ingredients then to me it is a waste of money to buy both.

candibaby

Wolftrap said:
I use the shampoo and conditioner and LOVE IT!!! Do you know the deep recovery mask and the conditioner have the same ingredients but in a different order? I keep telling you guys this and asking if the ingredients in a different order mean anything but none of you have answered. I don't buy the deep recovery mask because of this. If it has the same ingredients then to me it is a waste of money to buy both.

it means that one may have more of some things than another.. which could make them completely different from each other, even if the ingredients are the same.. because they're in different concentrations.