Spinoff:would you cut and wear your hair out bald for $1million

This is a spinoff to the "would you cut your hair off for $1million" thread. It is easy to just cut it off b/c there are lacefronts, and regular wigs to make us look like we did before, and hey we'd be millionaires, so we certainly could afford them. But would you cut all your hair off for $1million if told youhad to wear it bald? Hmmm, I ddon't know a time frame. Say, 1 year--1 year of straight bald hair for $1million. I still say I would. Gimme the scissors and my check! :lol:

T

TempleGirl

A winner of the Amazing Race did this as a challenge during a leg in India. Her husband was already bald and while the man was cutting her hair he was just coaching her along and telling her how beautiful she still was, holding her hand and just being a total sweetheart. At they end, she won the million dollars and had a nice hair cut.

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
anatomicallycorrect said:
But would you cut all your hair off for $1million if told youhad to wear it bald? Hmmm, I ddon't know a time frame. Say, 1 year--1 year of straight bald hair for $1million. I still say I would. Gimme the scissors and my check! :lol:
Straight bald head for a week ... :yep:

But not for a year... :nono:

Ariana4000

Whew, I would do it. Do we have to go out in public??? Yikes, I don't even want to think of what I would look like with a bald head.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
My answer is still yes. I'd oil it too, so it could be nice and shiny.

But I'd make them pay for the oils and extra haircuts. :sekret:

Curlee_lurker

LA face/low class booty
Only if I could wear those little hats and what not that the dude on those "Men on Film" skits from In Living Color.

"I give this thread 3 snaps in a Z formation"

P

patient1

I've worn a kojak for FREE, so I'd do it for a million in a heart beat. Heck, I'd do it for a quarter million.

p1

JustKiya

As long as the costs for keeping my hair trimmed down was NOT having tocome out of my pocket - hell yeah. *LOL* I'm already married, and hubby would DEFINITELY be down - so who I need to be growing hair for besides me?

lsubabiedee

yep. get my scalp a lil tan and everything.

thats a full year of no hair combing, no satin scarves, no protective styles, nothing.

live2bgr8

Curlee_lurker said:
Only if I could wear those little hats and what not that the dude on those "Men on Film" skits from In Living Color.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: That would be my condition as well. If I could wear one of those, it would be on... Hand over the mil...:lol:

Curlee_lurker said:

Nope. You'd have to be bald and all out in the open for a year!

Sirens_Song

I'd rock a bald head...
in public...
for a year...
keeping it polished and shiny....

Now, when does a sistah get paid???

Dee-Licious

Eh... I gotta think on this one. Maybe I'm more vain than I thought... but bald for a YEAR?!?!? Yikes... I'll come back with my answer. :ohwell:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Yep, flat head, head rolls and all. And if anyone had anything to say I would channel Rick James and say "I'm rich, B!#@H!!!!"

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

TCatt86

Enchantmt said:
Yep, flat head, head rolls and all. And if anyone had anything to say I would channel Rick James and say "I'm rich, B!#@H!!!!"

I'm with you on this, my head is so lumpy, but for a million TAX FREE I would happily do it!!

nycutiepie

Enchantmt said:

This is too funny :lol: :lol: :lol: and I'm wit cha on it.