Split Ends Question!!

FrizzMizz

I found a split end today and I'm worried that I might have more split ends.

Does one split end mean that you have more spit ends? Does that make sense!!

The one that I found was shedding naturally, so it's gone but I'm worried I might have more?

Do you think I should trim or wit a lil bit?

so1913

Split ends are going to occur, you can find the person with the most healthy and long looking hair, and I'm sure you can find one. The trick is keeping them in control and to a MINIMUM. If you've only found one, then consider yourself doing well. As long as you keep those ends conditioned and moisturized, and regularly trimmed, You'll be just fine. If you see that they are showing up more and more, that could be a bad sign. You may have to re-evaluate your routine and what you are doing to your hair that could be causing this.

Kha

[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:
Split ends are going to occur, you can find the person with the most healthy and long looking hair, and I'm sure you can find one. The trick is keeping them in control and to a MINIMUM. If you've only found one, then consider yourself doing well. As long as you keep those ends conditioned and moisturized, and regularly trimmed, You'll be just fine. If you see that they are showing up more and more, that could be a bad sign. You may have to re-evaluate your routine and what you are doing to your hair that could be causing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:
If you see that they are showing up more and more, that could be a bad sign. You may have to re-evaluate your routine and what you are doing to your hair that could be causing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA with this. Start paying attention to it early so that you don't wait too late and end up having to cut off more hair than you would with a regular trim.