Staple products for the cheapos......

KrimsonKween

Well ladies, my questions is this. I am feeling lost because I bleached my hair and lost about 2 inches all over. My hair was 4 inches but now is 2 inches in some places and 1/2 in the back where the most damage was done. ( it made my natural hair straight and I lost a small patch in the back) but never the less I am not upset because now I know it will grow back, but what I want to know is with all of the high priced products that I read naturals use I can not afford it and gas:rolleyes:. I try to stay very realistic in my hair goals and my regi.

I currently use:
suave condish morning for wash and go no-poo daily
Color shampoo (honey blonde hair color) 1x weekly
Aphogee moisture condish 1x weekly (hair gets dry)
aphogee protein 1x monthly
Softsheen Carson Naturally wave care (luv but they will be discontinuing)
Leave-in Crew daily
EVOO 2x daily
Water 2x daily

What staple products do the cheapos like me use? Also can anyone help me estimate if I will get at least some growth by 12-5-08 my b-day and if so how much.

Also I am lost for hair styles I don't like to pick my hair out because it is not long enough for a good fro. I usually just wash and go after products. I also don't like all of the mixing with the eo it is just to much for me. I want something simple K.I.S.S.

ORS Pak.........I didnt see a deep DC ion your list.

Sorry about your hair, use a rinse to transition from honey blond to your natural color. I use Dark & Lovely dye also (chestnut Blonde, over 10 years)

Back