Stay with products that work

I'm learning my lesson right now. I remember when I used Parnevu's Tea Tree Scalp Oil and it increased my hair growth by a quarter of an inch one month (from 1/2'' to 3/4'') I was rinsing my cornrows daily and applying this oil and I was amazed. So I picked it up today at Wal-Mart and decided to use this again. If anyone is interested in the product it claims to heal the scalp, stops itching and stimulates growth.

It contains: olive oil, peanut oil, wheat germ oil, canola oil, sweet almond oil, castor oil, safflower oil, sesame oil, vitamin E,A and D,cyclomethicone, tea tree oil, sheep sorrel, yarrow, slippery elm, sage, henna, comfrey, burdock root, golden seal, cherry bark, chamomile, jaborandi (heavenly hemp), alfalfa, hyssop and fragrance.
I doesnt contain pertroleum or mineral oil.

Just thought you'd like to know
wink.gif

Wow! LOTs of good, hairgrowing ingredients in it! I may check that out - thanks for sharing this.
smile.gif

This product sounds really good. I'm getting cornrows in about two weeks, so maybe I'll use this in lieu of the Surge I used the last couple times I was braided. Thanx for the heads up
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Mermaid0684 said:
miss brown: I'm using this and surge also.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you haven't noticed any scalp irritation between the Surge and the tea tree oil? That's the only think I'm worrie about with using both.

And do you apply at the same time (or one in the morning, one at night)? Has this combo worked for you?

TIA

I havent had any scalp irritaion since I began using surge. I was afriad to try it also because of that reason. I make sure after spraying the surge that I moisturize my scalp with oil right after. I've been using surge since March 10 and I've had no negative side effects. When I first started using surge I sprayed it twice daily (in the morning and at night), but after the first week that got old very quickly. Now I spray it once in the morning, and I'm still getting results. I'm slowly pushing myself to start spraying two times a day again.

Yes I spray the Surge and then apply the oil directly after. Surge has protein in it which can dry your hair out. Applying oil directly after will prevent that from happening.

Yes, I have noticed an increase of hair growth with this combo. After using Surge for a week I noticed that a little less that a half an inch of new growth. Tomorrow will be my two week mark of using Surge and I have exactly a half an inch and in some areas its a little more. Surge and oil is all I'm using. I havent decided to add any vitamins yet. I still have two more weeks to go of trying out Surge.

Mermaid0684, I congratulate you too. This combination sounds like a winner; I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing.
wink.gif

<font color="purple">I've been using Surge for about a week now, and also been using EVOO and Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Creme right after spritzing my hair every night. I think I'll take up on your offer and try the Tea Tree Oil along with the Olive Oil products and Surge. My hair loves it when it says, "That's what I called an International Feast for the hair and scalp". Toodles. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
BabyCurls said:
<font color="purple">My hair loves it when it says, "That's what I called an International Feast for the hair and scalp". Toodles. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

Back