Seven Wonders Oil.....

Coffee

has anyone heard of or used this oil? I was at the health food store today picking up items for the split ends stuff and ran across this oil. It has the following oils in it:

Olive oil, Canola, wheat grem, sweet almond, sesame, castor, sunflower vit e, vitamins a&d, burdock root, chamomile, hyssop, henna, alfalfa, sage, goldenseal, jaborandi, slippery elm bark, sheep sorrell, wheat grem, cherry bark, comfrey, black walnut, yarrow and fragrance.

It's good for hot oil treatment, cuticles, bath oil, scalp oil and several other uses. I had to look up jaborandi oil and it's good for treatment for premature greying and toning of the scalp.

producjunki

Hello! I hope this helps you, but after I peeked at your message posted above, I did a little research myself. I went to yahoo, and typed in the name of the oil, and I came across a website named www.herbalsalon.com. The one they have is called Jaborandi Brahmi Homeopathic Hair oil :yep:. To me, It seemed like they described it as an oil that cleanses the scalp. On the site, they also recommend using it in conjunction with a hair tonic, but you can use the oil by itself. Hope this helps a little.:grin::yawn:

Eisani

I have some, used only once. Can't really remember the results, but I'm thinking it was just okay if I only used it one time.