steam rollers

Are you talking about the Caruso rollers? If so, yes they work well. Someone had posted some tips for using them that I borrowed - like shaking the excess moisture off of the roller before using it, not steaming the covers, leaving the rollers in for 30 minutes so they have a chance to truly "set", and putting your hair in pincurls to preserve the curls.

:yep: Caruso steam rollers are great!

41BXQ25BKML._SS400_.jpg

Caruso Professional ION Steam Hairsetter

Here's a good thread about them:
Caruso Rollers 101

Last edited:
:yep:I have them and they work just like a roller set and I love it because I dont have to sit under a dryer and its quick

I found this. Do you US ladies think its the same sort of thing?

Vidal Sassoon Hair Hydration Conditioning Steam Rollers.

• £24.97
  • 20 Ionic rollers.
  • Steam unit allows hair to be set in rollers with extra conditioning effect.
For UK ladies this can be found in Argos.

Carusos are the truth!

I used them almost daily when I was neck length. When my hair grew long enough to fit in a pony, I stopped. But they are still here, and I break them out when I need a quick set of curls.

The trick is not to let them sit on the steamer too long. Only for a few seconds, because otherwise they get really wet and will make your hair frizzy.

Also, take them out only when you feel your hair has dried, 'cause that leads to frizzies as well.

I have pics of my Caruso sets in my January or April 2007 albums in fotki.

Thanks you thank you ladies. You both just answered questions i posted in another thread.

I'm gonna have to buy it.

Oh, do you moisturise your hair before you put them in or after?

Back