Still using Boundess Tresses?

yodie

Hi Ladies,

It's been awhile since my last post. Are you still using Boundless Tresses?

Share the good and the bad, if any!

Still using it, but I haven't been as diligent the last two weeks. My hair has definitely grown.

Glib Gurl

I'm sad to report that I haven't had much success with BT . . . my hairline looks the same. (I've been using it for a few weeks now.) I'm switching over to BB Growth Serum for a bit to see if that makes a difference.

SvelteVelvet

I started back on it yesterday after taking over a month long hiatus from it (took the braids out, also wanted to wear my silver again and I know what I can do to clean my silver, I just hate doing it every day, only to put it on and it turn back again while I'm wearing it from the residue left in my hair so I'd rather not wear it, it's one or the other)

I'm going to back to applying it every other day for the next 2 months or at least until a few days before my touch-up. I'm going strong with vits and overall condition of my hair with new products I've incorporated it again hoping to get max results, I really want to be APL by the next time I touch up. I might go longer than 7/21 if I haven't reached it by then. I have an inch to go to claim it. And with all I'm doing, I don't see why I can't at least get an inch in the next two months. I'm on my last full bottle, yesterday was my first use from it. I may purchase myself two more bottles to use through the end of the year, I'm gonna try all I can to be BSL by then, it's seems like something like a miracle, over shooting myself but darnit, I'm gonna try!

yodie

SvelteVelvet said:
I started back on it yesterday after taking over a month long hiatus from it (took the braids out, also wanted to wear my silver again and I know what I can do to clean my silver, I just hate doing it every day, only to put it on and it turn back again while I'm wearing it from the residue left in my hair so I'd rather not wear it, it's one or the other)

I'm going to back to applying it every other day for the next 2 months or at least until a few days before my touch-up. I'm going strong with vits and overall condition of my hair with new products I've incorporated it again hoping to get max results, I really want to be APL by the next time I touch up. I might go longer than 7/21 if I haven't reached it by then. I have an inch to go to claim it. And with all I'm doing, I don't see why I can't at least get an inch in the next two months. I'm on my last full bottle, yesterday was my first use from it. I may purchase myself two more bottles to use through the end of the year, I'm gonna try all I can to be BSL by then, it's seems like something like a miracle, over shooting myself but darnit, I'm gonna try!

Keep at it!! I too am gonna get another bottle or so to take me til the end of the year.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I'm going to order a few bottles. I really love it and so does my scalp. I've seen growth but I won't know how much until I take my hair down and get a relaxer.

Nice & Wavy

Yes, my dear...still growing strong. Luv's my BT and won't stop till I reach my goal. Hopefully, I can hang on and get to my goal as a natural....pray for me!

SignatureBeauty

Well I had to stop using it because I kept getting headaches, I still try off and on to use it but I always get a headache and I hate that, but my sister likes it and uses it but hasn't used it enough to see growth yet.

NeeSee

I am still using. I haven't been as consistent as I should have but I plan to continue. I got to re-order some more. I got really good results.

growingbrown

ILuvsmuhgrass said:
I'm going to order a few bottles. I really love it and so does my scalp. I've seen growth but I won't know how much until I take my hair down and get a relaxer.

I took a break from BT a week before my touch up and my hair BURNED LIKE HELL. I would give it a couple of weeks before another touch up. However I did see progress. :) U will see July 4!

newflowers

That's good to know. Right now, I'm using BT daily with my cornrows. I will braid again next week and then unbraid for the final time the second week in July.

So maybe I should wait until the end of July to relax.

Eiano

Does this count? I ordered it and got it on Saturday, and I've been using it since then.. (3 days). I haven't skipped a day. I mainly am pushed to use it cause it smells so damn good to me.:)

yodie

I'm about to buckle down and get serious again. I've asked God to bless me with six inches by the end of December.

Time to order again. I added a biotin tablet to my mixture. we'll see if it works.

I'd like my hair to get to shoulder length by the end of the year.

DMCSHERIFF

Raeshan, Did you say you are going to add a biotin tablet to your BT mixture?? I thought we were supposed to take them orally. I am new here, please help a sister out.

*Michelle*

I started on May 17, been using nightly...I stopped yesterday as I am noticing about four little bumps on the left side of my face (different areas). I don't know if it is from BT or not!? If nothing else BT is helping me to stretch, cuz I know I can't use it for a few days before. Now that I'm not using it, I'm tempted to t-up...LOL!

BTW...How come you have to wait a few days before you t-up??

autumnbeauty29

Pixel Lady said:
I stopped yesterday as I am noticing about four little bumps on the left side of my face (different areas).

I have also noticed this. Are you using biotin? I read in some other posts that using biotin without another B vitamin can cause breakouts, but then again I am close to my cycle coming so that may be the culprit.

I am proud to say that my hairline did thicken because of it and I did stop using it for about 4-5 days because I was moving to my new place! Although in the beginning I notice my hair was drier and somewhat hard to the touch I just had to keep it VERY moisturized.. hey NO PAIN NO GAIN- It's almost time for a new bottle and I am thinking about purchasing the unscented due to my finances. Does it have a "bad" odor because I know that its base is sulfur or does it just have no scent as it's label claims? I'm wanting to save a buck but not sacrifice a stinky scalp:lol:

LadyZ

I am still using it.. I have been using it 4 times a week for 2 months now... I like it.. my hair is thicker... I will use the two bottles I have then use up all my other growth potions I have bought in the past then I will order again... I have both the scented and unscented and for me the unscented did not seem to give me a lot of growth, but when I started on the scented version, it seems to work much better with growth and thickness...

sareca

Nice & Wavy said:
Yes, my dear...still growing strong. Luv's my BT and won't stop till I reach my goal. Hopefully, I can hang on and get to my goal as a natural....pray for me!

N&W you're killing me with these siggy pictures... :eek: You been holding out. :sekret:

I'm still using it. :yep: I just ordered another bottle.

Last edited:

SvelteVelvet

I forgot how much I LOVED the smell of this stuff, love it love it love it. Also I did use it for 4 weeks straight when I was in braids, I believed I gained more than I would have normally because when I went back to my hairdresser after having the braids in for 7 weeks she was marveled at the growth..well she said "It looks like it grew!" In that surprised tone, unless she believes our hair is not suppose to grow or something. But I noticed a quick spurt in new growth after 2 weeks of regular use so, I'm definately a believer.

Amour

i've been using it since may 19th, I havn't noticed tremedous growth but its not been a month yet...
still will continue to use it until I finish my bottles... lucky have not suffered any adverse effects

mch5683

Nice & Wavy said:

Your hair looks beautiful in your siggy! :D

mch5683

Pixel Lady said:
I started on May 17, been using nightly...I stopped yesterday as I am noticing about four little bumps on the left side of my face (different areas). I don't know if it is from BT or not!? If nothing else BT is helping me to stretch, cuz I know I can't use it for a few days before. Now that I'm not using it, I'm tempted to t-up...LOL!

BTW...How come you have to wait a few days before you t-up??

I think you have to wait before you touch up because of the sulfur in the product. This is not a game! I didn't listen to the warning and I experienced some SERIOUS burns in my nape. Other than that I have been using BT for about a month and I must say I am pleased. I do notice my hairline filling in. I loved the smell intially. Since the weather has warmed up I noticed it smells more like sulfur than it did originally. All in all the smell is still better than MTG hands down! :eek:

LondonDiva

raeshan said:
Hi Ladies,

It's been awhile since my last post. Are you still using Boundless Tresses?

Share the good and the bad, if any!

Still using it, but I haven't been as diligent the last two weeks. My hair has definitely grown.

YES YES YES YES YES. I just think if a week were to go by without me using it then that's a 1/4 inch FURTHER away I am from my hair goal. You must know at 4am this morning before I went to bed I was applying that like a mutha. I'll even apply when I'm dog tired after getting in from the club. :grin:

GOOD NEWS::: GROWTH

BAD NEWS::: SILVER TURNS BLACK! Don't care anyway, there's cleaner for that :D

aitrop

i just can't beyond the smell, i have the "unscented" bottle. it smells like Sulphur 8 from back in the day. it clashes with my parfum and my s/o isn't very found of the smell either :(

FeelinIt

aitrop said:
i just can't beyond the smell, i have the "unscented" bottle. it smells like Sulphur 8 from back in the day. it clashes with my parfum and my s/o isn't very found of the smell either :(

Can I have it.....LOL

I mean.....

If you're not going to use it and all.....

yodie

LondonDiva said:
YES YES YES YES YES. I just think if a week were to go by without me using it then that's a 1/4 inch FURTHER away I am from my hair goal. You must know at 4am this morning before I went to bed I was applying that like a mutha. I'll even apply when I'm dog tired after getting in from the club. :grin:

I am feeling u!! I slipped on my usage for about two weeks. DANG!! that's about 1/2 an inch that I've missed. Trust that I won't let that happen ever again. Just purchased two more bottles last night. I'm going strong now. trying to get shoulder length!!

SkinnyMocah

I ordered some, I can't wait to get it. I'm relaxing on the 15th (lawd hammercy let these 10 days pass quick, my 1900 inches of new growth will thank ya!)

Nikki253

LondonDiva said:

girl you sound just like me!!! :lachen: :lol: