Stop Being LAZy pics!

caramelty

Last night I decided to stop being lazy with my hair. My hair had grew the longest its ever been in 2005.

Then I got lazy b/c I had hair so growing hair wasn't important anymore and my hair paid the price for it. I am back to this its not that short but its not the length it was.
I decided to get cute and dyed my hair its paying for that too. these pics were taked last month

So last night I put a black rinse in my hair and braided it to the back it looks good. I am getting back on the right track taking my vitamins, drinking water, and back to moisture. I fell off BAD!

I will take pics tonight of my braids and add them to this thread.

When you can braid your own hair why be lazy and go to the Africans when they want to snatch you BALD!

I AM STAYING FOCUSED this time. I will redo my hair every 3-4 weeks.

caramelty

Thanks. I just know how it was about a year and a half ago and it makes me mad. I am trying to stay focused. I am on my own challenge.

caramelty

I don't understand only one person was able to see the pics. Let me play with it hopefully I can figure it out.

KiniKakes

Looking GOOD girl!!!! Whoa, that rinse really gives it a nice SHINE!!!! :D

To see the pics i just had to right-click to get the properties, then paste into another window. :lol: It was a bit of work, but i really wanted to see. :)

Blackoutzangel05

I love the shine that your new rinse added to your hair. I want to rinse my hair but I want a reddish color....Your hair is going to come along wonderfully!

I did like Kinikakes and just took the properties and opened a new window to view the pictures....Thanks Kini!!!

caramelty

Thanks to the ladies that did the extra work b/c I can't figure out why they are not showing up I can see them fine in the window.

Kinikakes your hair is gorgeous I am not wearing mines down until I get it all even and your length.

OneInAMillion

Blackoutzangel05 said:
I love the shine that your new rinse added to your hair. I want to rinse my hair but I want a reddish color....Your hair is going to come along wonderfully!

I did like Kinikakes and just took the properties and opened a new window to view the pictures....Thanks Kini!!!

Thanks for the tips...I kept checking this thread trying to view the pics :lol: .

Caramelty, I love the thicknes of your hair! Looks good as usual :grin: .

Guyaneek

KiniKakes said:

To see the pics i just had to right-click to get the properties, then paste into another window. :lol: It was a bit of work, but i really wanted to see. :)

Thanks for the tip! It worked...
Back OT- Your hair looks great! It takes falling out of line for us to see how important it is for us to do whats right!
HHG!

MzOptimistic

caramelty said:
Thanks to the ladies that did the extra work b/c I can't figure out why they are not showing up I can see them fine in the window.

It's not that I dont' want to see your pics. My mouse is burnt up. I can't right click on anything. I have to manually copy and paste anything I need until my new mouse arrive.:)

Iluvsmuhgrass

Awwwwwww beautiful! I've fallen off too with the vits. I'm getting ready to jump on it again. goot luck! Look forward to seeing your progress! :D

EMJazzy

Happily retired
KiniKakes said:

I was able to view the pics due to your tip...thanks! :up:

To the OP nice hair!!! :yep: