Help me...I'm being lazy!!!

CoCoGirl821

I usually wash my hair every weekend. Yet last weekend, I never got around to it. Now the weekend has snuck up on me again and I really DONT feel like doing my hair. It's cold, I'm tired, and most of all LAZY!!! I need some encouragement.

tijay

Alright soldier..:orders: :orders: :orders: :orders: ...you betta get back into the groove and don't let the hair monster get you down!!!

CAPlush

At least wash and deep condition today. You can worry about styling it tomorrow!

I always lay out my skin care stuff along with my hair stuff, and do a full restorative treatment. Think of it as a treat, not a chore!!!

gymfreak336

CAPlush said:
At least wash and deep condition today. You can worry about styling it tomorrow!

I always lay out my skin care stuff along with my hair stuff, and do a full restorative treatment. Think of it as a treat, not a chore!!!

I think you gave me an excuse to wash my hair again today. Great idea.

Forbidden

Maybe you can pre-poo now if you don't have anywhere to go today, then tomorrow (if you leave it in overnight) you will be forced to rinse it out and wash/condition.

JustKiya

Is you hair stinky? Is it properly moisturized? Is it tangling, itching, or otherwise complaining? If it's not - shoot, ain't no need to wash it! *LOL* Sorry, I'm another lazy one.....

Blackbird77

CoCoGirl821 said:
I usually wash my hair every weekend. Yet last weekend, I never got around to it. Now the weekend has snuck up on me again and I really DONT feel like doing my hair. It's cold, I'm tired, and most of all LAZY!!! I need some encouragement.

Don't feel bad! I flat-ironed my hair and wore it straight for 3 weeks, intending to do it for only 2. I washed it on Monday after the lazy streak was over.