Stylist cut my friend's WL perfect bone straight hair to BSL!

cocosweet

Man... :swearing:

I'm telling you I'm thinking about carrying my own mirror into the salons and demanding that I get to watch the entire time they cut my hair....

:210::210::210:
You know?! I'd have to stab that **** with her own scissors for a stunt like that.

Put that chick on blast all over the internet. I wouldn't be above calling my local news station and telling them that some lazy stylist took advantage of some deaf ladies. The media would eat it up.

evil witch.

SparklingFlame

You know?! I'd have to stab that **** with her own scissors for a stunt like that.

Put that chick on blast all over the internet. I wouldn't be above calling my local news station and telling them that some lazy stylist took advantage of some deaf ladies. The media would eat it up.

evil witch.
Thats what I'm saying!!!!

OP, PLEASE call your local TV News station. Womanly Charm is an anchor ( I think) and she may be able to help.

MrsHouston

I am so sorry to hear this happened to you! What business is it of her as to why your friend wants her long hair? Thats crazy. If you have the name of the stylist, do a review in the salon review forum, posting her name and the name and city of the salon. Folx definitely need to avoid that stylist at all costs!

That's right, you should list the salon here. I'm so glad you guys didn't pay her.