Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner - Incredible!!!

mw138

After reading such good things about Suave's Milk & Honey conditioner, I decided to give it a try. K-Mart was having a sale where you could get it for only $.89!

I tried it a couple of days ago and it was heaven for my hair. That conditioner gave me incredible slip and left my hair extremely soft. I think that this will definitely become a staple for me. Plus, you can't beat the price! When it's not on sale, it's only $1.09. It great to know that something so inexpensive can work so well for my hair. :D

SignatureBeauty

I know what you mean, I have been using it for the last 2 years and it is the Bomb!!! I Love the smell and how it makes my hair feel. Citrus Smoothie is also good and smells great and it makes my hair soft just like M&H.

mw138

For years I always overlooked Suave products thinking they wouldn't work very well because they were so inexpensive, but I have seen the light!

KiniKakes

I just love this conditioner! Its wonderful!

I add a tablespoon of honey and a spoon of olive oil, which makes my hair even softer and silkier!

Hair Iam

Hi, I'll be passing through NY this week, do you know how long the sale at K Mart is on for?

EMJazzy

Happily retired
KiniKakes said:
I just love this conditioner! Its wonderful!

I add a tablespoon of honey and a spoon of olive oil, which makes my hair even softer and silkier!

I started doing the same thing with the tablespoon of honey and EVOO in my honey and almond conditioner, I also add a few drops of rosemary EO and peppermint EO...OMG that mix is FANTASTIC!!! I made a jar of it for my mom this morning...she loves it too!! I used mine as a leave in yesterday and washed it out this morning....my hair felt like BUTTA!!! :love:

Tee

EMJazzy said:
I started doing the same thing with the tablespoon of honey and EVOO in my honey and almond conditioner, I also add a few drops of rosemary EO and peppermint EO...OMG that mix is FANTASTIC!!! I made a jar of it for my mom this morning...she loves it too!! I used mine as a leave in yesterday and washed it out this morning....my hair felt like BUTTA!!! :love:

I may try this. I went and picked up 3 bottles because of the raves on the forum. But I wasnt crazy about it. But since I have 2 bottles left I have been adding it to a homemade moisturizing spray just to get rid of it.
I have about 3 bottle of V05..... something I need to use up also. So I think I will do the same.

firecracker

I just got back from Super K. Ya'll convinced me to give it a try. It was 89cents in Cali also. I got the last two bottles of conditioner and one shampoo. :)

Proudpiscean

After reading all the good things about this condish, I went to Kmart and it was still on sale for 89 cents! I picked up 5 bottles lol ! I hope I get great results also because I'll be needing some good stuff to get me through my long transition :)

Glitter

Haha, I was just thinking about how great this conditioner is. I had some tough tangles I wanted to comb through and I just decided to use Suave Milk and Honey at random. It got the job done and when I stepped out of the shower, my hair was slamming. It's still so soft. I may try to spike it with some honey and evoo -- thanks for the tip!

LovelyLionessa

amr501 said:
Anyone trying the milk & honey as a leave-in moisturizer? If so, how do you like it?

I have used it as a leave-in and it totally works! I've used it before setting my hair for the night in a twistout followed by oil. :yep:

I also have some in a spray bottle with some distilled water, glycerin, and Africa's Best oil. It's the base for my detangling spray. :cool:

mochamadness

Going the Distance
Yes this stuff is pretty incredible!!! It hydrated and moisturized my hair on contact and saved me from a major hair disaster this weekend. I had this in the stash for a while but haven't used it in months. I reached for this stuff out of pure desperation yesterday and it really came thru. I'm thinking it will be a staple in the regimen for a while.